Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What does a Dub look like?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Carebearsx3, Dec 29, 2010.

1. Hey guys,
    So, umm, I'm kinda new and was wondering what a typical dub would look like. Reason I ask is because I will be buying from this guy I know and I'm not fully sure if he's to be trusted. I just don't wanna be ripped off, ya know?
    Pics would be wonderful. Like, in a small bag and slightly pressed down (to cover more surface area) and next to say, a quarter for comparison.
    Thank youuuuu. :smoke:

2. Umm u couldn't have used google for this ??? Smh

3. what kind of weed

4. Well, Google is full of images that may or may not be true. So, I decided to ask you guys whose forum I've been following quite religiously.
    And I'm guessing mids or low dank.

5. a dub looks like 2 grams

6. 20 dollars worth of weed.

7. If google isn't reliable this won't be either, grab 10 images off of google and if they all look similar you can draw pretty conclusively that they aren't all bullshitting you for the same amount. You need to buy a scale or look at a dub in REAL LIFE that has been scaled to be able to tell, the internet will never do the measurement justice.

8. A dub of the illest would be .08 grams

9. In my neck of the woods a "dub" of mids would be an eigth maybe 4 grams and a 20 of fire would be a gram, maybe a .9 if the guy you're buying from is a dick.