Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What does a body high feel like?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by archelios, Mar 31, 2011.

1. Well, I have probably smoked close to 100 times, but I have never gotten a body high. I have also never gotten the munchies and food does not really taste any better. I have gotten crazy head highs, but when I smoke indica shit I never get a body high.

2. Just got done smoking some Northern Lights, its straight indica :smoking:

All my muscles in my body feel EXTRA smooth, I have bad knees so my knee pain vanishes.. and I feel like really heavy yet I feel like i can run a marathon. Im not sure if im making since..but I love it :)

3. Try edibles. Regardless if it's an Indica strain or not, you'll know exactly what a body high feels like.

4. how are you smoking? try different pieces and papers and bongs. Or just get different weed.

5. Honestly... I have never gotten a body high from smoking. I only get it from edibles. and there are easy ways that are CRAZY quick and easy (under 30 minutes from prep to eating) that make it wicked easy to experience it. I plan on making little english muffin pizza's to eat durring opening day baseball tomorrow :D

6. Like you don't have a body.

One less thing to worry about

:smoking:

7. I really dont see a "body high" in weed. Only ecstasy. I've smoked all types of Indicas and Sativas from my local dispensaries, but they all just get me high. Some make me happier than others though.

8. I agree with the comment on Edibles. Now I have also achieved body highs from smoking 3/4 Hookah bowls. If you have a hookah so a dominant bowl of bud then mix in a little bit of shisha in. The shisha will lessin' the harshness of the bud which there for = bigger rips. The shisha helps relax your body too.

9. Thanks for the responses guys

10. Hey no problem man that's what we are here for!

11. you guys arnt inhaling right . lol

12. i had some crazy body high once where i could not sit still for the life of me

13. nothing really left to add on but try getting hash

14. Try different kinds of hash and throw a little on your weed, bet you feel something with the right combination, my friend never got body highs till we did that one day.

15. Yea what exactly is hash. That term isnt really used where I live

16. Actually. There is a certain chemical that can be found in weed that determines whether or not you will get a head/body high. I forget what this is called but if you find the right strain you will deff understand that feeling.
    I.e. 90% chemical 10% THC = floating in clouds
    10% chemical 90% THC = crafting a universe with ur brain

17. Body highs are common with indica-dominant or indica strains, they have more CBD. Body highs for me make my muscles relaxed, also a state without much anxiety. and being "couch locked" or being sleepy.

18. idk, but i saw it in a movie once. i think it feels like your riding a horse, but at the same time your ballsack is gently sliding across its saddle, causing a minor rug burn that ignites a flame which sets the saddle and you/horse on fire. the horse panics and makes a quick left turn, falling into a playboy mansion party conveniently being held on the corner of left turn street and ballsack saddle avenue. Turns out the horse was actually some horny mexican that was ugly as fuck and resembled a horse, like honestly he had fuckin hooves, but he just wanted to go to the mansion party. I like hispanics.

19. idk what a body high is but i smoked a fat bowl of blue dream and my body felt like it was falling apart it was awesome it was all tingly i felt like i was floating.

:bongin:

20. I ALWAYS get a body high. Even from Sativa dominants. Body highs vary by a lot though. The most common feelings are feeling warm all over or feeling like you're made of stone.