Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what does 5-10 bucks worth of baged weed look like

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by thermin67, May 23, 2009.

1. Not necessarily. Some dealers sprinkle a little extra something on the green so when you smoke it and really enjoy it you'll keep coming back to them. My friend smoked laced weed and had to be sent to the hospital.

2. smoke dank, anywere from 10-25 bucks per gram depending on area.

I used to buy shwag for cheap as hell like some of you,

but im not a big fan of paying for headaches and naps! believe me, once you hit that chron you'll never go back....

I would rather not smoke than have a big fat bag of mids...i have a lot of shit to do these days and I can't afford to be burnt out all day.

3. around here you pay Gram for Gram, unless its more then 3.0 then you get hooked up after that so you pay 30$ and you get 3.5, you pay 60 you get 7.0

4. This completely depends on the quality and area.

5. in sacramento this would cost around $5-10

[​IMG]

6. well $5 would be about .3 and $10 would be worth about .6 or .7 but I don't know anyone who sells in less than eighths.

7. wow your getting hooked up, 20 dollars for .8's. A dime is half that.
    Oh and a nick... i probobly can drop more weed than that while rolling an L

8. Thats cause its mexican dirt schwag. I can get a quarter of that for $10.

9. here 5$ gets u .5 and 10$ gets u a gram

10. #30 MorphIntoCouch, Jul 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2009
    a $10 bag here is .5 g a 20 is one gram a 5 is just a little nug. but thats just where i live i cant control that so grow yer own. btw i dont buy swags my shit isusually dank sour d or dankest afghan kush ever smoked but no purps coz purps suck i hate em

11. here five bucks is an eighth oz, a dime is a quarter oz, a twenty is a half oz, and a forty is an oz. you dont buy 5-10 bucks worth of dank here.

12. my friend bought a eighth for 40$ here in canada. anthough i think he got ripped. it was about a finger and a half in a ziplock bag.
    was he ripped off?

13. your dealer would have to be gay for you to get that kind of a deal

14. i just got .5 of some misty haze for 5 bucks. haha smoked .1 out my bong got 2 nice rips out of it. im high. way worth the price.

15. #35 mosaicAce, Jul 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2010
    no, he got an 8th. the price is fair although you can find them as low as $25 for dank.

This is what I get for $10 (minus a small joint :smoking:)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. heres what i get for 10
    [​IMG]

17. #37 iLoveWaterBongs, Jul 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2010
    Haha someone back then said it's dirt schwag. No, please do not tell me what is dirt schwag. I live in Texas. I have seen a LOT of dirt schwag.. a LOT. LOL. Trash bags full and ectcetera. These are just alright mids, not pressed/leafy/overly stemmy like schwag. Thick, fluffy (sometimes really decently crystallized over) skunky smell, none of that dirt shit. Sometimes a potent pine smell. My everyday smoke. Doesn't fail me.

But I've had brick Mexican grown haha, that's way different. I'm definitely not burnt out or having a headache though with my everyday smoking weed lol, and yes I also buy the really potent shit sometimes too, anywhere from 10 a gram to 20 depending on who I hit up. Occasionally though a friend who's growing or selling a lot will hook me up Texas style for dro too.

18. stop buying shitty weed all of you.
    buy headies.

19. Oh, my bad. I wasn't aware I have that kind of money to be throwing out, smoking a couple times a day every day.. next time I'll think about what "Wordski" has to say, seriously, before deciding what to do with my little money I spend on myself for herb.

:laughing:

20. your not in texas or louisiana

for you it would be more expensive...

were smack dab in the middle of heavy trafficking

schwag/mids/medical straight from humboldt baby

IF YOU WANT IT COME GET IT WE GOT IT FOR CHEAP

SNITCHES