Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what does 420 mean?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Brah in44, Oct 4, 2010.

1. yea bro :bongin: that has to be it lol

2. Haha NICE! What year were you born if you mind me asking. You can also send me a PM or whatever if you want.

3. wasn't it the day bob marley died? april 4th? or is that just me lol

4. my birthday is a week before 420 and i guess all i can say is some people are born to do shit and this is my calling in life. i always pick up an oz or two before 420 on my birthday and every year is the shit!:smoking:

5. I heard 4/20 was the best date to start your outdoor grow... if your a grower ;)
    but idk thats what i heard.

6. April 4th would be 4/04 though.

7. no way haha mine is 10 days earlier!

8. 420 isn't a police code anywhere in the US. But yeah, 4:20 was the time to smoke. And now, 4/20 is national smoke day.

9. this partly, its just the time of day most stoners light up

10. Many rumours, including the Highway 420 theory. I just say that it's national weed day. Which it is.

11. sorry, april 20th