Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What does 1 gram look like?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kwixbit, Aug 2, 2009.

1. Hi everybody!

I bought some weed for € 10, and i was able to make 7 good joints with it, i do not remember how many grams it was.

So i would like to know if someone can show me a picture of 1 gram of weed, just to have an idea. How many gram(s) can you buy with € 10 in your country?

Thanks in advance! ;)

2. I'll tell you this right now, if you rolled 7 joints it wasn't 1 gram.

3. No way is a gram 7 blunts thats gotta be WAY more then a gram.

4. i generally go for 0.5 grams in one, maybe more if i know ill share

5. where ya from?

6. Well, i smoked on my own, so i had to pass it to nobody, so the joints were light, but enough for me as i smoked them competely.

IIRC he said it was 1.5 gram and it could be used to roll 4 joints.
    Can someone show any picture, i really want to know if it is a good dealer, even if his bud was good...

7. I'm from Belgium

8. 1.5 gram would be 4 small joints. As for prices and everything else there are too many variables to just say oh 1.5g is $10 or $20 or $30. 1.5g could be anywhere from $5 to $40 really depending on the middleman.

9. Ok, however, can someone show me a picture of 1gram of weed?

10. 1.5-2.0 is the standard dime of varying quality mids in my town. 1.5 makes 2 good joints, 3 inky pinky joints, any smaller than that and you might as well just pack bowls. the standard pinner nowadays seems to be 0.5, while most joints that are considered fat (by my friends at least, I'll admit we're not the biggest joint smokers) are a gram or more. I know there's some old heads out there that call one grammers small, though.

11. Could someome please measure out 1 gram of weed, make it look pretty and take a picture of it for kwixbit so he or she will know what 1 gram of weed looks like? Please? Sometimes people just have to see it to believe it.

12. it depends if you made them from pure weed or added tobacco ?

[​IMG]

13. In England we get around 1.3-1.7 grams for £10 which is around 11 euros.I can roll around 4-4 1/2 tobacco mixed joints with this much weed.If you honestly are getting this much weed for your money then your very lucky:D Are they pure or mixed with baccy?

14. I made a mix of course, there wasn't enough weed to roll a joint! xD

15. [​IMG]
    This is a gram

16. Just take your dealers word for it.

17. Never most dealers are d-bags

18. Of cocaine? Haha,

OP: Google "one gram marijuana" and you'll get some good results.

19. Haha.