what does 1/2 ounce...

Discussion in 'General' started by why_not11, May 18, 2003.

1. bread made with cannabis butter.
    then made into a toasted sandwich filled with ham, egg, beens and cheese.

:D

2. bananna bread. damn i think i spelt bananna wrong
    but shit that shit is good. so is beer bread

3. banana bread and sourdough bread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. one time i made some home made bread...i added twice as much love as it required and i got good bread...but it didn't fit in the sandwhich bags, which now brings me all the way back to those damn little baggies...does the baggy industry realize that if the drug marrket ceased to exist, their baggy sales would drop by fuckin 90% or something? I got hella sunburned today at the park, now im home typing and eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich...digit...do "your people" across the atlantic tend to find something horribly wrong with peanut butter?...is it the taste?(I loooove the taste!)....is it the colorr?(ok the color is gross..a little poopy)...is it the texture of the butter itself?...is it just the concept of a "butter" made of loads of emulsified peanuts?....hey do you guys like peanuts themselves?..i need to know these things my man...i just need to know....

5. i like peanut butter.

6. i just ate 2 awesome sandwiches. they were on cinnamon raisin bread. 1 slice had peanut butter, the other had butter, honey, and strawberry jelly... MMMMMMM

7. you my friend know how to live

8. heres a half ounce - more or less

Attached Files:

9. hehe

Attached Files:

• lol.jpg
      lol.jpg
      File size:
      25.9 KB
      Views:
  10. that looks more like a booger than a half ounce xavier

11. Biskits!