what do?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by thorian420, Feb 16, 2013.

1. ok so iv been dating this girl for a year and i love her very much.during our relationship she moved 4 hours away to go to school i havn't seen her in weeks and just feel like im single.she hasnt cheated on me (frm wat ik) but i find it hard not to look at other girls nd make advaces tward thm..im just wondering wat to do any help?
    :confused:

2. If you feel the urge is to great do not cheat on your girl because you said you loved her. I would honestly explain to her that maybe you and her should split ways until you both have things figured out. Or continue being in love with her making plans to see her despite 4 hours away, and enjoy her and wait for her to be back so you guys can spend more time together. Choose one or the other. If you don't things will end badly.

3. yea i already feel like there going too weve been fighting everyday for about a week now she just wont seem to stop freaking out nd relax for once she gets mad even wen i do wat she tell me she wants wen she brings it to my attention

4. Can you elaborate so I can give you my opinion? What does she freak out about, what does she say?

5. example my fone died 2 nights ago i called her as soon as i could 2 hours later...she was drinking and taking pills..nd normally i wouldnt care but she did it cuz she thought i was neglecting her nd told me if my fone ever dies to contact her as soon as i can with sum1 elses...well i got bck to her as soon as i could with sum1 elses fone 2 hours later

6. Run now boy. A girl taking pills and drinking just because you didn't talk to her for a couple hours. Just run dude don't look back.

7. Just tell her straight up you don't know what you want because you really don't and maybe in the future there will be a place for you two then go no contact for 1 month. Ignore everything from her. Talk to her after 1 month if you believe you really do love her.

8. Get To The CHOPPA!!!!!!!! >_<

9. Do not go out and bang numerous chicks right after you break up.

10. i mean if we do split its gonna happen sadly

11. if she moved all that way away and she hasn't made time to see you that says alot

12. 4 hours away? she's probably fuckin some other dude

break up if you cant handle the distance