Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do yuo usually do before going to sleep?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Frank White, Nov 29, 2005.

1. I just put on some Lindsay Lohan at low volume and I fall right to sleep and have the most wonderful dreams where Lindsay is my girlfriend and I join her band and we become the hottest rock band in history and we get married and have kids and the first one is a girl and I name her Labiala.

True Story :rolleyes:

2. duely noted

3. i take a few hits from my sherlock then.. ZzZzzzzZz :)

4. i usually have a piss and wash my hands before going to bed. that's after i've blazed!

5. I smoke like a blunt from 7pm to 10pm then at 10pm im tired and blazed out so I can pass out easy

6. I take a melatonin and smoke a bowl right before I climb in bed. And then sometimes I read.

7. Im at my friends house most of the time looking at his plants and smoking his plants :D then i come home and smoke and look at my grow...what a life

8. That poor kid. You could always just call her vagina girl. That has a nice ring to it.

9. Check that plants are still doing good, watch some tv ( smoke a bowl )

10. UHm usually its hanging up on my lady then brushing my teeth, maybe watch a lil tv and smoke the occasional bowl

11. smoke a 1.2 haze blunt with my friends then come right home pick up my dog (shit-zu) put her on my chest and i fall right to sleep.

12. I close my eyes. lol :p

Seriously tho, usually I just smoke a bit and read until I pass out. Life is good.

13. I usually catch whatever is on Adult Swim and smoke a bowl or two and then brush my teeth, throw on some Smashing Pumpkins or Keene and pass out.

14. Watch TV (sunday and monday football, weds. Lost and inside the NFL, thursday is CSI, and friday and saturday im out with friends..

I smoke a blunt or a few bong packs while watching TV, then usually fall asleep around 11 30, with work at 7 30 in the morning monday through friday.

15. Lindsey lohan is whack. Its all about the olsen twins.

16. I watch Conan O'brien and then the drew carey show and fall asleep to good old spanish music.

17. i rub one out then fall asleep to adult swim.

18. Hey,

Put on some In Flames or Agents of Oblivion and pass the fuck out, usually. Peace.

-Timmy
    "Making music is a virus, fortunately there is no cure"

19. used to blaze a fresh bowl right before laying down, no matter how stoned I was already.

With my random DT's as per my court-ordered drug group, I've just been suckin down a beer real quick.

At some point I'll probly go for some hand-to-gland, too.

20. i usually will end up blazing sometime within an hour so.

when im burning out nice i just go to sleep, whatever time it is, earlier if i have work the next morning.

on the weekend im usually drunk when i go to bed. so its generally reaal easy.