Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do your hours look like?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by MedicalManOR, Jul 18, 2012.

1. So every stoner has there own source of income. I work 5 days out of the week right now but for like 2-3 hours max (each shift). Annoying. Last 2 places i've worked managers are quite fond of sending people home whenever the fuck they feel like it. Basically, no guaranteed hours.

Anyone else of the same page?

2. I hate my job. Lol 7-630 friday through tuesday. 7-12 wednesday and off thursday. 450 a week.

I actually just got off work and now am starting my weekend tho. And im now stoned off my ass.

Edit
    Im pretty sure there's is another thread about this on here too.

3. I work about 30 hours a week, normally 5 shifts, ranging from 5 to 8 hours and then two days off in a row
    Never earlier then 8 or later then 9. I'm normally off before 7 though.

4. Mon-fri= 7am-530pm. Sometimes Saturday from 7-330. I always have garunteed hours, which sucks sometimes haha. :smoke:

5. Wednesday thru Sunday 2-11 pm. Shittiest shift/hours known to man. Monday Tuesday off.

6. 30 hours a week any day of the week shifts being from 8am to 3pm or 3pm to 10pm, so 7 hours.

homeless hostel. great job, help people on a busy day, sit on the internet when its not.

7. Unemployed UC Berkeley graduate here.

Let go from an investment firm.

Hundreds of applications filled out and resumes sent in.

I'm overqualified for minimum wage-hourly jobs or have been put on a list for consideration when the companies I've sent resumes to begin hiring again.

Even those with low paying jobs are lucky to have one in today's world. I'd give anything to have the government take half of my money if I could atleast have the other half to live a life. Savings do not last long.

Luckily, I've always grown my own plants.

8. Night shifts, 9 hours every night.

Some weeks I work 4 days, others I work 5.

9. Mon thru Fri 730-400

10. Fuckin 6am until 7pm monday thru friday and saturday from six am until six pm for the last three months. We just moved our business into a bigger place so its hectic but from all my hard work they gave me a HUGE raise now im making graduate money and am ten credit hrs away from graduating college

11. wednesday night to sunday night 11pm to 7am.
    it's got it's ups and downs.

12. Atleast your not unemployed like this guy...

13. I work 40 hours a week, typically eight a half hours a day, usually 11:30-8. Working nights blows fat dick but I can go out afterward and get fucked up without having to worry about the Hellish 7 AM wake-up time. I'm also a pretty quiet guy around most of the "important" people in my workplace so if I show up a half hour late one morning they'll greet me as if I'm punching in right on time. It's amazing the bullshit you can get away with when you aren't an obnoxious twat that's always on their radar.

14. I work 7-4 monday thru thursday, and 7-1 on friday. I love it cuz it adds like half a day to my weekend, and I still work 40 hours

15. Thanks for your post.[​IMG]

16. i take care of someone's lawn. basically making 10 dollars an hour. i can work almost any day for as long as i want. ocasionally drinks and food provided depending on the weather. it's a nice job

so while all my friends claim they "make bank" working at a grocery store i end up making more than them in a week in four days

although most of it gets blown on significant things like college and put towards my bmw

and sometimes bud :smoke:

17. [quote name='"tastytrichomes"']i take care of someone's lawn. basically making 10 dollars an hour. i can work almost any day for as long as i want. ocasionally drinks and food provided depending on the weather. it's a nice job

so while all my friends claim they "make bank" working at a grocery store i end up making more than them in a week in four days

although most of it gets blown on significant things like college and put towards my bmw

and sometimes bud :smoke:[/quote]

^5 for BMW drivers. I work at a part time job at a family fun center. Just graduated, so I don't expect to be making lots of money or anything. As far as my hours, they vary from week to week. Last week I only worked 10 hours, this week I have 47 hours. It's weird how they do the schedule, but oh well.

18. I push carts at a local hardware store i get around 40-45 hours a week and get paid like 300 a week. Sucks being in the heat but the money is good

19. My hours are...2pm every Thursday to pick up my welfare check :)

20. Same thing here, but a lot of people have quit recently (I work at Sonic) so I've gotten a few more hours than usual. I generally work 5 days a week but this week I work 6. I can get as little as 2-3 hours or as many as 6-10. The managers like to save money by sending people home.