Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do your call your marijuana?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by DaWodin, Mar 20, 2002.

1. bud, chronic, dank, weed, smoke, kahuda, and hockey cards.. the last one is actually more of a code name.. although its kind of obvious when my friend asks if we can go blaze some hockey cards at my house ;)

2. Izms or Goo are my personal favorites to use when i,m talking about ganja.

3. i call it weed, smoke, or endo. But i mostly just call it weed. Ha, ganjaphish i love the library idea, i'm going to start doing that when i'm on the phone. ZIA, whenever i'm at my cousins house we just all spark are lighters when we want someone to fire it up.

4. I generally say pot or grass.

5. Being the girly girl I am my fave is Mary Jane, sweet sweet jaaaane I love that song!

But mostly ganja, weed, pot tha usual, and another favourite GRASS CLIPPINGS, which is what my sister thought it was when she found an ounce in my pillow. Our trusty can bong is Old Stoney, and Frankie our is our crafty water bottle bong, Vanessa is our glass bong and Bullet is our group pipe, we each have our own pipes too, mine is Harry and their is Frank, Bob, Ringo and Gary. Seriously we straaaaaange we have a name for everything. My gangja crop is the Tomato House and our code name when we have no privacy is girly chat, y'know come round we need to have a girly chat, I have tha best goss etc. lol ok maybe we are obssessed but that's half tha fun! Old Stoney live on! Actually there is a really funny storey bout old stoney but I'll put that in real stories if anyone actually wants to hear it. Name everything!!

6. we call it tac, weed green smoke blo dope hash resin skunk and just about everything else whooo hoooo whos got some skins?

7. me and my friends call it Aunt Jemyma for good shit and Mrs. Butterworths for bad weed, but i hate it when people call pot, Trees

8. kind, dank, bud, reefer, TREES, ganj, etc.

I usually call shwag bud poopoo, dookie, or somethin like that.

peace

9. bud weed pot moke smoke grass bike, hooters and hoosker and hoglegs for fatty joints

10. while i was in orlando...i met some kids who kept going to go "talk" so..eventually..i went to go "talk" and thats what they called it....strange eh?

11. dirty, dirty nugs

12. weed bud trees smoke herb

13. FATTIES.........

14. even though this threads been around forever, ive never responded to it. so figure since im stoned off my ass and theirs no one on icq ill give it a shot.

weed, nugs(but only for nugs), smoke, "The Look".

Some kids around here use fishing terms
    "lets go fishing" = lets go smoke
    "bait" = weed
    "pole' = pipe, bong, etc
    I never use that one. Pretty stupid idea.

15. first and foremost - weed
    as well as herb, dank, nug, pot, and felz naptha (I'll save that story for another day...)

16. I call it MULL!!

Let's mull up and have a few cones!

No-one in the city seems to talk that way. I don't even use the term here cause I wanna fit in with all you lot, and so you know what I'm on about!!! :)

In all my smoking life I've never heard the term 'hit' for having a 'cone' til I came here. SPUN me right out!

Termanology eh!! Gotta love it...

17. I'm irish and we generally smoke hash. we call it doob or sometimes draw

18. "Now that's the ivory!"
    [​IMG]

19. i call it choclate if hash
    and "lela" if green

peace

20. oh yeah....

sometimes CHOCHA...means pussy in arabic

hehehe

i have a good tight chocha!