What do you wish you could have or existed?

Discussion in 'General' started by stainer712, Apr 16, 2007.

1. While under the influence of cannabis I have had many thoughts as to what I truly wish I could have in life. Some of the items have been as simple as an electric toothpick while others have been as elaborate as a philosophy on life that could bring enlightenment or happiness. Some items exist, such as a 50 inch lcd tv, while others, such as the toothpick, do not. What strange, bizzare, normal, or mundane things have you had a yearning for while high?

2. a magical never ending bag of marijuana??

WOOO YAA 100 posts WOOO YAAA

edit: super dank marijuana..i wouldnt want a never ending bag of schwag

3. a time machine

4. a candy bar I once dreamt about

5. i jus wish i could move the fuck out of my house n still live comfortably, but i'm workin on it

6. a cabin in the woods with cable, my girlfriend, and the facilities to grow my own bud/poppies/mushrooms.

7. A nice house, with a room dedicated to growing dro, and soil feminized seeds.

8. The knowledge of what the universe is and why it exists...:smoking:

9. What happens when we die. I have my beliefs, but necrophobia sucks. :(

10. dont we all

11. if i could have anything, i would want a never ending supply of money, buy cool log cabins for me and all my friends/family where people never come by. so pretty much like camping in the true wilderness til i die. and all the extra money for not only neccessities, but also stuff i will never be able to have in my life time. and i would always have weed/beer and other fun substances. that would be the best thing that could ever happen to me.

12. A private cottage in the northwoods for a large-scale grow. Nice luxuries and such. A lot of travel.

13. I'd be a bear or just a house with a lot of land [not being the house, having it rather]

14. A truely FREE country ( free in every way.) with my own claim out in the "anarchy" of the world. I know, kinda weird. Think about it though. No rules, No "Big Brother", No constant financial struggle. Just life out in my land growin ganja and brewing beer. IF anyone tried to come get my claim, id have plenty of fire power to take care of the situation.

15. quoted for mother fucking truth.

16. Alright. Seriously? I want a secret underground cave with flouresent rocks and a room full of marijuana plants. I want the mainroom to be a large sinkhole that didnt completly collapse. with a small waterfall. Fertile life all around. And no bears. God help you if I find a bear. Honestly, why would you send a friend to a bear cave? Not cool man.

17. wtf is your beef with bears? They're like the second best thing nature gave us.

18. Bears remind me of cats on steroids and cats usually dont like me.