What do you want to do with your life?

Discussion in 'General' started by InnerPeace, May 22, 2010.

1. Now that I'm on the approach path to 40; I want to learn to make peace with the first half of my life; what happened; why I did it; what it did for me.

Upon entering of the second, and final, half of my life in less than a years time I mean to really assess my strengths whilst simultaneously learning to forget everything I know and prepare for descent into the "golden" years to be more like ~platinum~ years.

Any burning ambitions, any unreleased desires from my youth should be fulfilled now, and with accuracy; no deviation that I struggled with so much IN my youth - just wanna make shit happen real soon here; I think in 2011 I may move back to the in Texas; where I could very well spend the rest of my life.

2. I'm going to school right now to be a CPA and eventually an actuary. In all honesty I don't think I can sit at a desk for the rest of my life. I really don't even know what I want to do with my life.

3. I have absolutely no idea... scares me daily.

4. i have switched my major a few times as well. i plan on finishing up with a BA in history, and try to get a job working for an embassy somewhere if i can get enrolled in a program at another college

if not, i will probably re enlist and go to OCS school and become an officer and this time be able to be the boss and not be the grunt following the orders:D

5. About to go to Uni and I know kinda in an ideal world what Id like to do. But havn't the faintest idea how to achieve my dreams

I wanna be a Script writer.
    I wanna go Uni work hard and party hard make friends ,smoke some green ,drink some booze ,find a girl and be happy.
    Then when Ive learned what I can about creative writing I wanna begin writing and just try and be creative. Im hoping that I can be creative and just make something work .Obviously this is where the nice green bud comes into play. I wanna be doing this and make enough money off of it to pay off my parents mortgage and enjoy my life with a girl by my side. Then eventually I will move to L.A and see how things play from there in terms of career. Maybe in T.V or in the movies and just try my hardest to make something. Hopefully by then Marijuana will be Legal almost everywhere. And from then on I just want to feel like Ive done something. And after all is said and done I will have found peace.

I know its a lot to want. But If you havn't got a dream, what do you have ?

6. lol.. in quote of my drill sgt, "who the fuck joins the army to be a police officer?" lmfao..

Military Police (MP's) do their training at Ft Leonard Wood.. and we was right next to 'em.. a few blocks over. We always mouthed each other, Engineers and MP's.

7. Firefighters get layed
    Cops get shot at

8. I wanna rock!!!!

9. I want to be either a rodeo clown, or a secretary for a mobile home sales office.