What do you want to do with your life?

Discussion in 'General' started by InnerPeace, May 22, 2010.

1. At this point man...I got no fuckin clue...

2. exactly how i feel

also id like to learn how to fly helicopters

3. im looking into becoming a cop too. I wouldnt bust anyone with marijuana of course though.

4. Dude in Canada here's how it goes with cops and weed.

Cop: Ok who has the weed?

Friend: Hands over weed

Cop: Ok run along now

I think you can figure the rest out.

5. I want to be a publisher.
    You know, the kind that reads books and shit
    Gonna be Hella dank.
    Grrrr

6. i just want to be truly happy

7. To be honest, I have no idea what I want to do.
    I know that in the near future I'm going to do several things to get me where I want to be. I'm going to keep off alcohol and work out every day. I want to marry my girlfriend of over 7 years. Other than that, just stay I school. Go to graduate school.
    I don't really care what happens to me I guess as long as I can support my family and afford a nice apartment in a good neighborhood here. As for myself, I hope I will find some direction soon. I used to have a passion for making music, then writing. I've got good brains but I just have no clue what to put my drive into.

8. Ultimately just happy.

Self employed so I'm not tied down to my line of work

Just soak up life and enjoy it, cuz shit is way to god damn short to be miserable all the time. Reminds me of this quote

I'd rather be happy and do nothing than be miserable all my life.

But then again I don't want life and it's opportunities to pass me by. Fuck I'm thinking like I'm stoned. Wtf!?

9. No idea. I'll see where it takes me.

10. I think i would love being a police officer, i dont hate cops just the weed laws the uphold. I think if anything i would join the OPP highway ect, so i wouldn't be issued a task of searching random places occupied by obvious stoners, but if say i pull over a speeder and find weed or whatever i would bust them for that, i wouldn't look for smokers is what i am trying to say. But i also wont throw away my career ither, (For 12 months you drive around with a veteren so i would have no choice, but if i am alone and find a few grams iobviously will give the guy a break, but its 50 50, its a lot of work then lose it by not following the rule)

11. I thought of being a cop, but I decided it's a waste of potential, there's plenty of people out there to be cops, I've decided I'm meant for something else, something a little more meaningful

Actually, opening a club wouldn't be a bad job, except you need cash to do it, plus there's already a million clubs.

12. I've always wanted to make an impact on the world and think that when I die, I have done something that has changed SOMETHING, doesn't matter how small or how big, just something has been changed thanks to my presence on this globe.

13. i want to smoke many different types of strains and i want to smoke a lot of weed

That's my best wish and that's what i want to do with my life

I want to be a weed enthusiast

14. Two weeks left of high school and I still have no fucking clue.

15. haha. Yeah it was. And thanks, I was kinda embarrassed by my timeline so I deleted and just summed it up into a sentence. Now i wish i kept it. I'll post it again when i get a minute to type it out again.

16. you still got a long time to figure that out.

17. I want to grow cannabis. :cool:

But basically be happy.

If i could i would love to escape our society and go live in the mountains but thats going to take a lot of planning.

18. ^ this.

19. dont sweat it man, the majority of people in high school who say they know what they want to do with their lives really have no fucking idea

20. Like many of the people here I just want to be happy