What do you want done with your body after you die.

Discussion in 'General' started by BluDreams, Sep 26, 2010.

1. Nothing will be done except for the few remaining molecules blowing around in the wind.
    I want to get in an accident so horrible that it leaves nothing. And I don't want to know
    what's coming before it happens. Just want it to be quick and painless as possible.
    But if it's an organ problem or any normal way to die, then I'd like to be frozen and
    revived at a later date. Get some robotic parts and be a cyborg.

2. Thrown into the water for piranhas to eat.

3. I want my body to be buried in the ground, thats it. I've always wanted to just be buried so my body naturally decays and blends into the earth, but no funerals...it serves no purpose. For me anyway...

4. Cremated and smoked in a nice bong

5. Ground up into hamburger patties and fed to the hungry.

6. Sir I would not smoke you're remains unless they were heavily coated in THC first.

7. my only request is that absolutely NO money go into my death. i do not want anyone benefiting from it. except for people i love. no funeral, no burial. fucking throw my body in a river. at least donate it to science, if its free.

8. Soylent Green!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

9. #29 darkfires12, Sep 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2010
    I don't really care because I'll be dead. You do whatever the fuck you want with my corpse. It is not gonna be my problem, but it will be the problem of my loved ones. Sad but true.

10. I couldn't rep you, but it is true.

11. I have some disgustingly wealthy relatives who have nothing to do with the rest of the family, and they paid around $150 thousand a piece to be cryogenically frozen, in order to be reanimated some time in the future.

True story...total nut jobs! :eek:

12. 150k ?

thats a good deal. :smoking:

13. either cryo freeze or more likey send me into space so i can roam the stars for all eternity

14. I think you mean cryogenically frozen. Shooting your body into space would not preserve it and would be prohibitively expensive. Plus, how would anyone get it back?

15. acctually not true, in the vacuum of space there are no parisites or bacteria to decompose you so in space you would be preserved

16. Also, I want my body to be stuffed and posed like Uncle Sam and placed by somebody's front door.

17. well if you were cro frozen and then shot into space, you wouldnt need to be brought back. youd just set it to wake up in 200 years or so and let it fly on a random path...and then thats it. whats the worst that could happen? it would be a cool way to be 'buried' and hey what if you were discovered someday? by a benevolent human like race and reanimated on the other side of the universe? that'd be awesome. the problem is...what if you were discovered by a horrible race of evil aliens that wanted to reanimate you for the purposes of subjecting you to endless torturous space sex and probably draining your blood and eating you alive eventually. or you could just float into the nothingness forever, which would be fine. OR you could collide with a star or a planets atmosphere and burn up, which would also be awesome.

cool fact bro :smoking:

18. It's somewhere in Oklahoma or Arizona. I can't remember which. =/

19. Well, the sun blasts out all kinds of high energy particles. It would erode it and break it apart fairly quickly. Space is a very harsh environment. You're right that it wouldn't decompose though.

20. Head museum

[​IMG]

Or, have my body ground up and composted to make fertilizer to be spread over a colony of quaking aspens so I live on indirectly for tens to hundreds of thousands of years