What do you value most?

Discussion in 'General' started by McLovin23_x2, Mar 14, 2010.

1. "I'm going to paraphrase Thoreau here... rather than love, than money, than faith, than fame, than fairness... give me truth. " Chris McCandless

2. Toss up between truth and money...love is out, cuz with out truth its bullshit and 9 time outta 10, truth isnt anywhere near love.

3. Honesty is the best policy. :) I choose Truth

4. For me truth. If you are famous, usually money will come along for the ride. Love cannot exist without truth. I just think that with truth, the others will follow in some form or another. Just my 2 cents though.

5. Truth conquers all.

6. truth is most important, but I value love more.

7. I value money most because I have none, people tend to value what they don't have...my rich friend has everything (yes everything) but he hasn't gotten laid yet so he is depressed about that since he has no other worries...so yea people value what they don't/can't have

8. None of the above.

:smoke:

(Okay, truth it is!)

9. Love but not the type you guys are talking about...

I love human interaction and live everything I do. The feeling I get when I am satisfied with something. Love can be matched with many things not just a relationship.

10. Money..with enough money you can buy the rest of the shit. Money, money, monnnney!

11. love for sure

its all you need

i also am not just talking about relationships, just love in every situation is what matters to me

12. that's just the thing, you can't but the others with money. except for maybe fame.

13. Love you can buy...might not be genuine, but the pussy feels the same to me. Who would want to buy faith...to me believing in something with no proof is stupid. If your rich enough you can buy truth...you can find some pretty good secrets if you pay the right people.

14. Love.

I grew up privileged in a stable, wealthy family; I went on all sorts of trips and adventures with their money; I manipulated my father into giving me whatever I wanted until I was about 19 (oy!)

It is this privileged childhood which I attribute to my epiphany later in my twenties of much how money never really meant anything more to me than what I could get my parents to buy me with it- I never cared how much money I had on me and I still don't. (i certainly haven't enjoyed the extreme poverty I have had to face at certain points in my 38 years, however!)

But being exposed to all sorts of money made me realize that there are FAR more important and beautiful things in life than cash, most things cannot be bought for any price and they are all around you.

15. Definitely truth.

If not that, then love.

16. I was gonna say love, but it's so implausible.

17. I think for me it would have to be truth, closely followed by love. I only value money as an unfortunate necessity that we need in order to survive this deranged world.