Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you usually do while smoking alone?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Crusty Joe, Apr 27, 2016.

1. Sometime I have trouble finding things to do while high alone. What do you guys like to do?

2. I usually make some music or just listen to some, watch a movie, talk with some friends and play games. Trying new things is awesome as well.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. Everything. Same as when folks show up.

• Like Like x 1
  4. plan an adventure

5. I will listen to music or bring up Hulu or Netflix for some dope cartoons or a good documentary and video games of course

6. When I was single and lived alone, it was movies, video games, running, and house chores

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  7. I watch tv, play video games (only if I have an xbox live subscription tho), masturbate, do homework, everything that I normally do.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. honestly whatever comes to mind

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. listen to music, tumblr, youtube, grasscity, bike rides, walks, go to the movie theater.

10. Screen 1: phone. Screen 2: TV. Screen 3: Laptop.
    Make/Eat food.
    Play/Write/Listen Music
    Learn anything

11. Well while im smoking I'm usually listening to music it just sounds so amazing while im high. Afterwards i just chill play some ps4, talk to people, read, watch tv.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app