What do you usually do when your out of weed?

Discussion in 'General' started by KushLightHead, Jul 10, 2012.

1. Ehh...for me I usually just wait for my next paycheck :p

2. I kind of enjoy being sober, actually. Reminds me that I need to take a break.

Smoking everyday and feeling groggy sucks.

3. Yes same here! I like to have a little of both worlds but I am an Introverter so I spend all of my time to myself so I just blaze it up and be in my own world.

4. Woah, eh hey there...Let's not go gettin' carried away here.:cool:

5. I usually cry myself to sleep.

6. i go buy more

7. Music keeps me busy throughout especially with great quality sounding headphones and oh the Internet.

8. lol it's hard to go to sleep without any weed because I usually have a hard time going to sleep so I smoke marijuana to make me sleep like an angel! :smoking:

9. Yeah true but when your on a website like this and have no weed makes you want to go insane because your being teased lol

10. Cry because your ABV edibles didn't work :(

11. LOL I feel you that's why you buy in bulk, in that case you won't feel sad cause you'll still have more weed leftover.

12. I always buy before i hit 10gs or so of whatever i have.. as a result i have crumbs of every strain ive bought this year almost, but i absolutely never worry about running out, isnt even a thought in my head.. haha

13. I cuss til i slur up spit. jk, Honestly now that i've taken that first big tolerance break i dont mind being sober now. It just really pisses me off at night cause it takes me like 2 or 3 hours to fall asleep the first couple of nights.

14. I'd Go buy more. Then smoke smoke smoke.

15. Yea i'm just like you bro! I have a HARD time going to sleep if I let my body choose when to sleep it would be around 5 or 6 am that is why I rely on marijuana fuck pills! :smoke: It feels good being sober when their is no bullshit around

16. Niceee! lol Everytime I buy my ounce I usually go after whats broken down in the bag and start smoking there and move up to the big nugs!

17. [quote name='"KushLightHead"']

Niceee! lol Everytime I buy my ounce I usually go after whats broken down in the bag and start smoking there and move up to the big nugs![/quote]

That makes so much sense... Lol
    Id love to end up with fatty nugs rather than dust all the time xD i might actually finish it off then lol

18. i scrape my spoon, battie and bong stem. and i make hash oil out of isopropyl alchohol and stems plus kief left at the bottom of stuff. youd be surpised how much you can get if you clean your tools.

19. Im always on the mission to get more fire. Meand my homies usually arent smart about conserving(we get blasted as fuck) and then I end up dry:/