What do you usually do on Sunday's?

Discussion in 'General' started by Toxy, Apr 1, 2012.

1. On Sunday's I do whatever I want. I don't care about anyone other than me on Sunday. I may work in my garden, or I may do nothing... Why? Because it's Sunday. :D

What about you guys? :smoke:

2. depending on the amount of school work i usually have, MAYBE do some homework.

typically, i just buy a 6 pack and rip the bongs all day and play with my puppy :metal: :bongin:

3. I take my dog for a long walk in the woods and look for mushies.
    Or i just toke up and watch Harold and kumar like i am today.

4. Well now since the new season for my favorite cartoon "avengers:emh" and new show "ultimate spiderman" just premiered My new Sunday routine will be getting up at 9 taking a shower and brushing my teeth loading a trench out the MFLB and watching those shows.

Sunday morning cartoons >

5. Recover from friday and saturday

6. It's just a day.

7. not a damn thing.

8. hmm lately; wake up, shower, smoke weed, maybe go chill with some friends and see a movie, smoke, chill, eat dinner, ps3, smoke weed again.

lazy mf sundays.

9. Its fun to get blunted sunday afternoon

10. Wake up,take a shower,rip the bong,eat some cereal while I watch Kenan & Kel,and then sit on my ass doing whatever. Mostly just playing video games and ripping the bong for the day. It's a nice escape from the daily bullshit I deal with Monday-Friday.

11. same shit I did mon-fri

12. Chill out. If I have homework, ill do it. Might go to the lake today, do some personal reflecting out there. Ive got transfer orientation Monday so not up to a lot tonight.

13. Haha true that. :cool:

14. Wake up early, go to Church, go out to eat with family, come home, get ripped and play vidya games all day. It's my only day off work :D

15. Blunt in my left hand, drink in my right:smoke:

Ahh the good ol days

16. I usually sit around listening to music, playing video games, screwing around on the internet, and relaxing.

17. Sundays my day off, so i sleep in a little bit. Fumble out the bed, stumble to the kitchen, pour myself a cup of ambition. Hit the bong for a while and head to the store to get a paper. Feel like no one reads the paper anymore so i make sure to keep the tradition alive now haha.

then i either make food here or at work, come home and smoke some more, drink the left over beers from the week. randoms from six packs and bombers :D:smoke:

18. The one day a week I get to wake and bake!

So I do.

Then see where the days takes me.

Usually to the couch or hammock.:)