Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you use?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mixrollsmoke, Feb 10, 2011.

1. A spiff is a mix of weed and tobacco - a joint is pure weed :smoke:

2. Round these parts its different names for the same thing. Its rare to find somone who smokes pure weed in england.

3. i smoke outta my bowl about 99% of the time and occasionly my bubbler. i smoke my bowl the most cause its small so it collects resin more effeiciently

4. i use my bubbler usually,if im going someplace ill bring my pipe or if im feeling creative ill make a bong

5. where is the All of the above box? :smoke:

6. I use bong, bubbler, bowl, joint, blunts, edibles, just depends on the day
    earth hits ftw

7. Isn't a one hitter just clearing a bong in one hit? anyway i have an acrylic water bong.

8. A bat or chillum is a one hitter.

9. I like to mix it up: somedays i'll be using my bowl and other days I may be rolling blunts. It really just depends on the situation and how many people ill be smoking with