what do you use?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by xenu, Mar 5, 2008.

1. Hi guys im starting my first plants ever! i got some blueberry's from a respectable seed bank and i was wondering if there is an industry standard as far as fert goes i know i potassium nitrogen and phosphorus are important here but im not sure what amounts i need. someone said something like 17-17-17 for grow and some thing like 8-15-8 for flowering is this correct ? i was wondering what other people use to get the best results. I was also wondering if fox farms is the best grow medium i could use and if i need to add anything like perlite to it

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

2. For veg I always use my ORGANIC MG Water Soluble 24-8-16 (no time-release shit) and my plant seemed to love it. Always stayed dark green and never any nute problems. Just remember to take it easy on dosages at first.

3. I use organic ferts now and love them! never had such healthy looking plants in all my years of growing. BioBizz Veg and BioBizz Bloom with ProMix HP soil with a touch of worm castings.

4. First off thanks so much for replying. So can i use the above mentioned fert through growing and flowering or should i change to something different when i change the light to 12/12 something with a high middle number iv heard people say?

5. Veg ferts for the veg cycle (18/6) & switch to flowering ferts for the flowering cycle (12/12).

6. cali what do those two numbers stand for nitrogen and potasium?