Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you use to make edibles

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TranStarLexington, Feb 5, 2016.

1. I use an easy bake oven that I got 10 years ago at a garage sale since I don't like the smell lingering in my oven since it can taint other foods (and tuna cassarole and cannibas is just about the worst thing I've ever eaten.)

-TL

the specialty guy

2. Usually my regular kitchen oven, but I make the butter/oil itself in an old crockpot.

3. Do you also mix your canna butter with the easy bake oven brownie/cake mix they usually come with?
    *just pulling your tail ;)

4. Toaster oven outside, got it from Walmart for 24 dollars, makes great cannaoil and rice crispies :)
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1454648872.233780.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1454648906.150651.jpg
    I also just use an extension cord out on my back porch to keep from stinking up the house. Cheers!