Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you use to light your bowl?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Stealf, Nov 23, 2011.

1. [quote name='"xRECREANTx"']everyone probably lights the hempwick with a bic anyways xD[/quote]

True, but that doesn't matter cuz your not sucking in butane from a hempwick

2. [quote name='"BurnAFewDown"']

True, but that doesn't matter cuz your not sucking in butane from a hempwick[/quote]

That's the whole reason I use the hemp wick. Is there any other reason??

3. sorry but you sir are disgusting... i love the smell of zippos but i do not inhale them... Regardless, you gotta work with what your given and i can say i'd do the same in your shoes. :smoke:

4. Try to use hemp wick whenever i can but i use bic's or candles when i cant. Gunna start making my own so i dont have to pay so much for that shit.

5. Hemp wick that fits ONTO my bic ;)

6. i got a big ball of beeline that i originally neglected to use because i didn't want to carry it around with me, but i just wrap my lighters now, every hit is a clean hit.

7. Small wooden matches.

8. A death ray positioned on the moon.

9. Forgot how much I like to use wood matches. that scratch of the flint, little puff of smoke, smell of sulfur just feels badass. pretty wasteful though so I don't use them too much.

10. haha, yeah, It is pretty useful though. I think it's a trade off that I don't mind; inhaling naptha (well, with any other lighter I'd be inhaling butane, so I guess it's not that much worse), and in return I get windproofing, reliability, a nice smell and something to flick around.

11. #32 hippie4u, Nov 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2011
  12. [quote name='"stoneheir"']

That's the whole reason I use the hemp wick. Is there any other reason??[/quote]

That was my who point exactly