Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you use to judge how high you are?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Submin, May 14, 2012.

1. I tend to notice how much of a halo there is around lights, especially computer screens and televisions, and judge from that. The larger the halo, the higher I am. What about you guys? I'm curious.

2. When I stop smoking!
    Hmm.. usually when i become one with the couch i realize i'm high

3. i listen to noises...

if i can concentrate on a simple noise (like birds chirping, cars driving, wind blowing, etc.) while blocking out everything else...i have achieved my goal!

4. When I get up from my seat

5. i look around and see if my vision is heavy,
    if im numb, well thats kinda obvious.
    usually when i get laughy i know.

6. Usually when I super baked I have a hard time telling a story haha. My friends usually don't notice because they're too baked

7. Yep i just sink into the couch too, but i know what your sayin about halos around lights

8. I usually check my pulse and my eyes about 15 minutes after I smoke. My veins bulge and my eyes turn devil red. I also think a lot different and everything seems a bit heavier. My head feels space-like and my eyes feel droopy. :hippie:

9. My common sense.

Or lack of.

10. when im sitting down and i rest my arms on my legs and my arms feel super heavy

or when it feels like my head is the size of saturn :smoke:

11. oh yeah also what the guys said of there when your laying on the couch and you just sink deep into it

12. Yeah, I also love those spacey highs where everything is trippy and fun, I dont really get those anymore though, im assuming cuz im such a constant smoker. Every once in a while ill smoke a pipe and get a nice high though but pipes arent my usual tool

13. I know im really high when i forget how many times i packed it up

14. I judge by how much I laugh.

15. the left side of my face droops after i smoke (mainly around the eyeball).
    the more i smoke the worst it gets, looks like someone punched me in my shit .

16. i dont know i cant remember.

but seriously idk if im super stoned then i will know it though

17. wtf?!

18. By how good the music feels.

Not sounds.

Feels.

19. Some people just look hella tired when they smoke, everyone's different. :D

20. phase one: i dont think im high but im not sure
    phase two: realize if i cant tell instantly that im sober i must be high
    phase three: thinking about stuff and time moves slowly, really talkative.
    phase four: time stands still and i stop being talkative and just think about stuff in my own head.
    phase five: really paranoid, but in a funny way because i know im just sketching myself out. things also being to look mildly cartoon like.