Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you use to carry your joints around?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by shevanel, Jul 20, 2009.

1. #1 shevanel, Jul 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2009
    I hate carrying around loose jays in my pocket, most of the time it bothers me to the point where I walk kind of funny just so I know the jay isn't being damaged in my pocket.

For those of you who roll a jay and then are on the move, what do you use to carry them in?
    This is assuming you don't walk around with a joint in your hand until you smoke it, unless you're just going outside or something. I usually take a smoke break at work near the middle or end of my shift, so I can't just keep it loose in my pocket or in my hand.

Any suggestions?:confused::confused::confused:

2. Buy a can of altoids thrw away the mints (or keep em if you like em, i do)
    The can is perfect length, you can fit a few jays in there comfortablely
    The can is hard so ur jays dont get crushed, plus not suspicous at all, lots of people keep mints with them

3. ^Or the chewing gum, also perfect length but smaller and a little more depth

4. I just keep a cyclone blunt wrap tube, it is a perfect size for a joint to be kept in.

5. [​IMG]

I use large versions of these, they're like 40 cents at my headshop.

6. [​IMG]

Nice man! +rep

7. My woman.

8. I lol'd

9. I use a pill container most of the time or an old Camel Snus can sometimes as well, both serve their purpose just fine.

James

10. Keep the Ciggie packet and throw them in there!

11. [​IMG]

like others said, it's the perfect size and it's what i use. it's easy to clean. and since it's made out of hard aluminum or whatever type of metal it is, the smell doesn't stay in the altoids can for long. all you have to do is just open it up for about 5-10 minutes and let it air out and the smell will be gone.

it's pretty air tight i suppose. i keep roaches in there, and as you all know, roaches smell really bad, but i never smell anything when i put it in this altoid can. been using it for about 2 months now haha

12. cig packet

13. For really thin pinners I took the ink out of a pen. Some pens will work, some won't. The Cyclone tube is perfect, or a cigarette or black&mild pack. Haha I like the M&M Minis idea.

14. My mouth because I smoke on the move, if not though altoids tin works as well.

15. I use this:

[​IMG]

Perfect size for regular size joints (To small for super kings but i never roll those anyway) :D

16. I use a rasta woven coin catcher, which i also carry my pipe and sometimes like 1 or 2gs of bud and always, a lighter

17. I got this little thing at my headshop for a few dollars, its a tight pac, i have one that will fit one cigarette, and another that can fit like 5 or 6 good joints, and its smaller than a glasses case.
    I also have this tin that pretty similar to an altioids can, but it had hershey truffles in it.

18. Cigarette pack, but obviously if you don't smoke cigs, then this is pretty useless information.

2nd option, if you have a tobacco store, you can buy the plastic cigarette holders for the hand/machine rolled cigarettes for like $1.50 at most.

Of course you can always just use an altoids can if you have one laying around.

19. i dont smoke joints to much but when i do. ill norm just put it in a altoid can or just try to pocket it(lmao)

but idk i should try to just get a small little holder