what do YOU use to break down weed on?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by YouSuckDude, Feb 6, 2008.

1. laptop for me
    [​IMG]

2. Grinder, baby. best $14.00 I ever spent.

3. most useful present i ever got......in fact...i was just checking out my kief and thinking how awsome it is to have one.....

4. [​IMG]Disc Golf Disc, Flip it over and its the perfect rolling tray.

5. you know those trays and soap trays you get in hotels...yeah..i use them

6. i have a dvd case right next to my comp designated soleley for this purpose and a score card from my lowest scoring round of golf ever (1 under) next to the tv downstairs

7. I got a mcdonalds tray right now, but I used to have a tray from under a coffee maker at a hotel.

8. Oh SHIT! NICE!

9. I have that same exact laptop and also use it to break up weed. Toshiba?

10. I just grab a random piece of paper, I also have a cutting board in my room I use a lot of the time. I usually just break up my weed into the bowl because I take stealth 'snapper' tokes and that way I only break up as much as I will be needing.

11. been using the desk for about 5 years now, yea im predictable. :cool:

12. Same. I have a notepad on my desk and that's usually where I pack my bowls so I just take a fresh piece of paper... then I put it into a funnel shape and funnel the weed into the bowl. Works pretty well every time, not a high spillage percentage or anything...

13. yeah usually my little chambered grinder.....then usually either my laptop(mac g4) or a notebook.....yep

14. well, CD's, the desk, pizza boxes...but i love my Kush DVD. (harry potter and the chamber of secrets dvd case)

im a dork

15. anything flat and convenient

16. anything, if i'm in a car then i use a piece of paper or a something.. if i'm at home i just do it on my desk

17. if in my room, bookshelf.
    if in the living room, the top of a tin.
    otherwise, a piece of paper.

18. i have a kief box i break up my shit into. its got a very fine screen so not too much gets through. with the amount that i put through it i get a huge layer of kief in no time.

19. i use a frisbee too, it is the perfect tool

honestly if you guys have never tried a frisbee, i highly reccomend it
    its edges are perfect for collecting shit on, the inside is amazingly smooth, allowing for nothing to get stuck, and it fucking rocks for rolling, and then going off to play disc golf with

i guess a paper plate of the right brand would work almost as good

also: whoever said they used a mcdonalds tray, does it have ridges in it? i tried a taco bell tray once and a lot of my broken down bud got stuck in the ridges, flat out pissed me off

20. I use a tablet of high quality sketching paper. The texture captures a lot of little bits and keeps them from rolling around.