What do you use to block the hole in your slide

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by HighRider420, Aug 6, 2011.

1. #21 chronickatcher, Aug 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Damn. That sounds pretty rough.

All u need is an ice pinch or dd slide. No one should have a screen in a bong, that's just a bitch to deal with.

2. Buy a disc diffused slide, otherwise your best option is to use glass screens.

3. Yeah i mean i got a disc diff slide. And another one comming in the mail

but i also have 7 other cool slides that have big holes.

I love my disc diff but not every slide can have that

[​IMG]
    IMG_1681 by KottonmouthStoner, on Flickr

[​IMG]
    IMG_1682 by KottonmouthStoner, on Flickr

^^in the mail :)

4. What am I talking about? Simple green dosent evaporate, so if you happen to not get it all of your going to be inhaling simple green. Maybe I'm kist paranoid about things like that but I wouldent put anything that dosent evaporate in my bong or any of my pieces.

5. #25 IzZ Tip C, Aug 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2011
    ^

Why wouldn't you just...you know...rinse it...with like...water maybe?

I'll say this, Simple Green is the easiest way to clean your glass IMO. It's your loss if you won't give it a shot just because you don't know how to rinse.

6. I use the glass screens in my glass pipes also. Easy to clean and reusable.

7. How do you clean your screens? I haven't found an effective method.

When mine get too dirty i just put in another one.

8. journey pipe ftw permant screen tat neva clogs made of zinc alloy takes 30 seconds to clean i plan to get one in a month or two

9. ....I use a seamine and don't clean it

ever

[​IMG]

10. I use Iso, soak it a while and wipe it clean. I also use the little bit larger screens so they don't break up. Just don't let it get too nasty before cleaning.