What do you use in your bong?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Scubaman, Nov 6, 2009.

1. I know probably 95% of people use water in their bongs, as thats probably what they're made for. However this last weekend me and my buddies hooked up and smoked out of a bong that had milk in it instead of water, and it actually worked pretty well! Definitely tasted different though, but I'd say I enjoyed it.

Has anyone else tried any other liquids in their bong?

2. Hawaiian Punch. Made it taste fruity.

3. we did gatoride vitamin water the red fruit punch kind. it was ok at best. id rather just stick with water though

4. lol your gana get cheese up in yo bong

5. i have used Mad Dog 20-20 its worth a try

6. Used mountain dew once tasted like shit

7. Bad idea... THC is alcohol soluble so by smoking it through any type of alcoholic beverage will pull THC out of the smoke and into the liquid. You're just cheating yourself out of half your high.

8. tried beer. not good.
    tried monster. not good.

9. try using pig blood i hear it gives you such a sick fucking high

:smoking:

10. Milk has FAT, FAT traps THC/CBD/CBN chemicals of the weed smoke if your using milk in your bong obviously your getting less THC/CBD/CBN chemicals, but you seem to still get high try just using cold water and smoking the bud your smoking you will get alot higher...

11. anything other than water is pretty dumb. it's called a "water pipe" for a reason. :smoking:

12. What if it was called a "Urine Pipe"

=/

13. Unsweetened hot tea works really good. try like a cinnamon apple flavor.

14. anyone hear of Dihydrogen monoxide, sick fucking trip crazy chemical try it out sometime

15. har har har

I had a 9th grade teacher once that had this huge list of pros and cons for dihydrogen monoxide and we were supposed to figure out whether it was a good substance or a bad substance. You'd be surprised only 5% caught on and the rest said it was a harmful substance.

They listed things like it causes destruction and people can die from inhaling it and stuff like that. Just gotta use your noggin.

16. used rockstar jucied once was pretty dam good

17. try using paint. it gives you like 2 highs at once. its so awesome.

also try gasoline.

18. If you are out and about with your tube try putting a icee or slushy in it.

19. Use water and some lemon juice. Helps to keep the resin and what not from sticking to your glass.