Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you use as a stash jar?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Zeppelyn, Jan 31, 2011.

1. This might actually be off topic, but I always think of it whenever I hear the board's title haha. Basically what the title says. I use a glade candle tin, the same kind as the one on the bottom: (Minus the sticker.. and candle for that matter)
    [​IMG]

2. I use a mason jar. It is not just the fact that its air tight, but that it can fit all my weed. I had some left over from growing some shrooms, and now I use it for stash jars.

3. Awesome.

4. Fold top sandwich bag :)

5. glass, plastic seal jars from wal-mart for at home storage
    pop-tops/plastic med containers for on-the-go

6. I got this big purple air lock container. No smell in or out and it keeps everything fresh.

7. Spice Jars.
    The ones I have fit a Q each almost perfectly.

8. big fat air tight pill bottles.

9. I create a massive space flux around my nugs that turns into a pure vacuum and seals it shut. Then i send it far into the depths of space to make sure it stays safe. Then, when i need to get high, i teleport the cannabinoids directly into my brain

10. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    This

11. sandwichbags sucks,
    mason jars all the way:smoke:

12. game container

13. A mason jar!

14. Assorted glass mason/dispensary jars.

15. #16 Dopethrone420, Feb 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2011
    I have a jar, but it's way too big, so I just use a sandwich bag. That reminds me, I need to go find an old pill bottle

Found it. Looks to be the perfect size for my usual small pickups and for my smoking kit which I'm about to go reorganize.

16. mason jar and i have this old jar of jam with the sticker off

17. small glass pots with screweble tops.

18. When I finished college, my housemate left this sweet hand-carved flip-top wooden box that shuts real tight (almost air-tight). So now it sits in my room with fold-top baggies in it! :D