what do you think

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by hightime58, Sep 29, 2011.

1. #1 hightime58, Sep 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2011
    First time outdoors,looking for comments or questions,as we speak i have it in jars 1week cut it down the 19th of september. IT'S WHITE RHINO X SUPERSIVER HAZE THAT WAS BONSAI WITH SUPER CROPPING TWICE ON THE BRANCH ,ALL EXPERIMENT JUST TO SEE IF IT CAN BE DONE.HERE IN SUNNY SAN DIEGO

Attached Files:

2. Looks dank as hella bro congrats did u hang dry as well ?

3. Looks like it works in San Diego =)

4. yes I dry hung it for about 4 days and then bagged it for another 4 days under a low circulating fan and then jared got 4 1/2 mason jar full been burped for about 1 week every day,right now have the jars open and it's filling the house downstairs with that sweet aroma of dankness,had a couple of friends try it and they couldn't finish a bowl a piece.took a couple of oz to a club and they bought them from me,because white rhino isn't very available around here in San Diego,getting ready for my double dutch to finish and then it's off to the inside in a rubbermaid for a few months to do some auto's.the double dutch is personal,going to the club today to pick up some clones and get them ready for the next grow I'm going to pick up the personal smoke of Jack Herer the clones are about 150.00 so I'm going to treat them like you wouldn't believe usually they go for about 500.00 each but since I'm helping the club with it's grow he's giving me a discount will post some pics or maybe do journal,and I want to thank GC for all the help and tips through out my grow and for the future grows.........love to all.......