What do you think??

Discussion in 'General' started by Ballin' Toker, Aug 20, 2008.

1. me and my buddy wanna start our own clothing line... we are only 18. I wouldnt even know where to start but how hard do you think it would be to make it??? im ust trying to decide what im doing with my life right now and that sounded good and fun....

2. Then look into it.

Figure out what it takes.

What skills you need, Where you gotta get your supplys, Who'd be your customers, How'd you make your profits ect ect.

Same with any bussiness avenue.

3. Do it man a lot of good stuff happens if you put effort into it.

4. i would suggest targeting kids your age. You know whats fashionable and whats not; and you probably have some kind of sense of what would sell within your age group. come up with some cool shit, make a website, and promote it heavily on facebook or at colleges... once you get the ball rollin', you could come up with something pretty awesome. its all about smart, clever and imaginative marketing

5. what would the name of it be? who would be your target customers?
    if thats what you truly want to do then go for it

6. Volcom was started by two guys in their garage. Their first year's receipts were $250.

It depends what route you wish to go. Start underground, or look to go big fast.

Start by incorporating yourselves. Then get a website, if only just to have the name down. Start making samples, etc.