Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you think?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by eagleboy, Feb 21, 2013.

1. I picked up an eighth of this for $50. Do you think it was a good price?

Attached Files:

2. Looks hairy. Maybe crystally too but hard to tell from the pic. What's your general location? I can get dank like this in SE Michigan for 45/8th

3. While there's nothing in the pic to scale it to there's no way that's an 1/8

4. I think the weed in the photo is just a nug

5. ^ Hopefully...it looks good though.

6. That's not the eighth, it's just a bud out of the eigth. I meant does an eigth of that quality bud cost 50 bucks

7. Looks like pretty good bud, I would be paying about 50-55 per eight for that around here.. so yeah I'd say you got what you paid for.

8. Yeah depends on where you're from. That's probably a good price. My prices are whack cause I'm Canadian, so I wouldn't know for sure, but my guess is you got a good deal.