What do you think would happen?

Discussion in 'General' started by Bobbert, Nov 3, 2005.

1. I am really itching to do a 4x5 self portaiate of me smoking out of a bong and pipe. I would take the 4x5 cut film negs to be developed at my pro film place. What do you think they would do?

2. could you take it to a developing place where you know someone who works there?? You should be fine, but I wouldnt risk getting caught because of something silly like that. Although how would they "catch" you??

3. Get a Digital and DIY.

4. who are they to say "what" your smoking?

5. do you know anyone who does their own developing? unless you know the person doing it, i'd feel very uncomfortable putting an 'incriminating' picture in an envelope and handing it over

6. Put another picture on the film that clear indicates that you are smoking pipe tobacco.

I have heard of growers getting busted because they tried to get their pics developed, and the nerdy guy at the photo place called the cops.

7. They aren't gonna say shit dude that is unless you're hitting a zong whilst bathing nude kids in your bathtub lol

Digital won't give you a decent print to whoever suggested it...

Even a 6-12mp camera or a triple cell CCD can't compete with the finite chemical reactions you get when using actual film

8. Exactly...lol :D

9. Yeah as long as you're not getting them developed at like Walmart, then they probably wont say anything.

Worst case scinario is they refuse to process them and return them to you.

10. ya just try not to show the greenery in the bowl u can just say its tobacco or something or herbal weed .. salvia? ;P all kinds of shit

11. Anyone here actually work at a place that develops photos?

I've helped out here and there at places for a bit of free herb or just a place to toke and chill

70's show ain't far off in that respect lol it's a cool job if you're baked

Anywho yeah lotsa crazy photos if you're around long enough hell sometimes they make doubles of the funniest rolls just to sort out the best of in all sorts of stoner catagories

From stupid fuck award to jesus chirst thats gross award they all made ya laugh ...so yeah probably best to avoid taking photos in unless you're proud of 'em

12. do it, go out of city with your negative and don't fill out an address, give a fake name, just come back when you're ready to pick it up and pay with cash, how can they catch you?