what do you think will happen?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 4bailey2hann0, Apr 17, 2010.

1. shiit well this just happened...story goes...ive been smokin a bubbler with some grand daddy master purple og kush all day and we had a school dance tonight. me and my friend decided to smoke a bowl in the bathroom. we were in ther and the vice principle and cop walked in and just like smelled around i think and when we left the bathroom they were waiting for us and said oh hey are you guys alright? you were in there for a while. we just said we had stomache aches. so after that i fuckin dipped back home and hid all our shit on a dirtroad on the side under mulch of a pine tree by my house kinda.i talked to my friend and he said yee everything was good. soo do you think we will get called into the office on monday or what? i really cant getin trouble what should i say if i do get called down?

2. delete your account because your probably not 18 yet.

3. DENY, DENY, DENY!!! They didn't apprehend you once they had you in front of them, so they now lost the chance to gather their evidence. Just say it smelled funny before you walked in, don't even mention it smelled like bud to further solidify your story. Remember they have NO evidence. Who gives a fuck if they say they themselves saw you, or that another student saw you in the bathroom. That shit won't hold up in court. They WILL try to scare you so you may give up information.

4. yeah you defintiely need to just say that it smelled funny to you too and you were pooping.they lost their chance.dotn have any weed or paraphnelia on you at school ever again though. you lose all your rights at schools they can search u for no reasona nd shit

5. if they had anything worthy, they would have snatched you guys up then and there. So go back, and grab the herb you guys tossed! I sure hope it didnt rain or get stolen..... GO! THERES BUD LAYING ON THE SIDE OF A ROAD!!!

too bad i dont have a personal jet:smoke::smoke:

6. I'm surprised they didn't Yank you guys out of the stalls by your neck when they had the chance. It's too late now, they have no proof to get you guys in trouble . They may question you, but just tell em it smelled weird b4 you got in there. Next time, don't do something as stupid as hotboxing the bathroom during a school dance. Use some common sense.

7. ya they dont have shit on you. if i were you, to be sure, just dont bring anything to school in the next few weeks, because they might use this as grounds to search you.