What do you think will cause this world to end?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by DLZLies, Mar 9, 2011.

1. What will it be?

A Terminator
    WW3, When someone finally uses another Weapon of Mass Destruction?
    Natural Disaster
    GODZILLLLAA?!?!?!?1?
    Global warming?

2. Water shortage.

Maybe zombies though, that's the one I'm planning for.

3. #3 Drybananna, Mar 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2011
    GODZIRRAAAAAAAA [​IMG]

¦D

4. If zombies come, bite me first, I want to be a fucking zombie!

5. humans....

6. I'll be choppin your head off with this thing:

[​IMG]

I actually just got it in the mail about a week ago, it's fucking awesome.

7. hmmm probably one day some guys gonna come down in a little space ship, radio his buddies on a another planet, and give the 10-4 to blow us up with a micro nuke that can destroy a planet in 10 seconds. i wish i could be around for that..

8. well...
    if you mean this world as planet earth the most inevitable destruction will be when we are swallowed by the expanding sun as it turns into a red giant i think,
    and if you mean the world as the universe i heard all the stars will die and eventually all matter will turn into radiation leaving pretty much empty space....i think im not totally sure about the specifics

9. manbearpig

10. American Idol.

... which will probably still be on the air after our planet is gone.

11. Solar flares and our expanding sun causing the loss of our ozone layer

12. An accident

13. Darth Vader

14. The implosion of the universe.

15. on Decemeber 21, 2012, all the planets are going to align with the sun and it is going to shoot a giant solar flare laser beam at the earth, this will cause the magnetic poles to move causing an ice age and ultimately our demise.

16. My penis will cause this world to end. You see, since I was born I have been wearing gravity-proof trousers. But as soon as I whip these off and get the humungous choad I am the owner of out of the gravity-proof zone the trousers create, all of the universe will be pulled in and will cruumble at the strength of the Mighty Choad.

And when it happens, I'll laugh and pronounce brutishly over your screams and unbearable pain, "I did warn you about the Mighty Choad!:devious:"

So ye OP, there's your answer..