What do you think when I say this word? :)

Discussion in 'General' started by XZit, Jul 18, 2005.

1. Random thread cause I'm bored.

I'm going to say one word--you guys tell me the FIRST thing that comes to your mind when you read the word.

Sure the word has severel meanings, and I know the meanings, but what comes right into your head when you hear it? lol

The word is:

Sherm

I'll write what I think it means after a few reply. lol :smoke:

2. man i thought of nuthing. thats a wierd mutherfuckin word

3. anyone else? It does have a meaning. And no I doubt youll find it in the dictionary.
    And yes--its slang meaning is dirty.

:)

4. i think of some skinny guy with a jewfro and dressed all 70's style (rocking the double bar gold frame glasses) driving a cab around NYC. he's in his 30's and is a bit jaded.

is that what kinda answer you were expecting! ha ha. i dont know what sherm really means...but should i just go on with the game? do we come up with wierd words or just any old word? ok, here's one

SKEEZA

5. off the top of my head a pcp rolled joint...

and i rekon skeeza is some kind of below average hygene prostitute...

I know the frist one's right... the second's just a guess..

6. reminds me of someone saying sherlock holmes drunk

7. i thought of a leprechaun... does that mean i lose?

8. yea..i couldnt think of anything either..

9. Sherm, that's easy. A Sherman ciggarette soaked in embalming fluid. Snoop Dogg learned me that one in his autobiography. A shermhead tried to rob him all crazy like, kicking down doors and shit.

10. I thought about a pipe shaped like a sherman tank... I must be a little twisted.

Skeeza sounds like slang for pot or something ( Hey man hook me up with some skeeza!)

11. Shermanator.

12. I tried so hard to think of something but i couldnt help giggling at the word sherm.. lol but im really stoned.. dont mind me..

13. name of somebodies pipe

14. i thought of sperm.........................?!?!??!?!?

15. i thought of the sherminator from american pie2

16. http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/pcp/pcp_info7.shtml

and

From erowids slang dictionary:
    Sherm: Cigarette, Cannabis cigarette, or Crack dipped in PCP or "embalming fluid"

Also I think of some tweaker cracked out kid smoking that shit whenever I hear sherm used.

17. so wierd dude i thought of one of my best buds he doesn't toke but his last name is sherman

18. sherm... same with ya man the first thing that came to my head was clucker...

and did someone say skeeza?

a ho

19. a balding old man, mushroom, and a shamrock.