What do you think this is.........

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by mav, Jan 30, 2004.

1. Hi all,

Well my lovely plants are just starting to get a few red hairs but the leaves are looking like this........................
    It doesn't look too healthy to me so many sleepless nights are beginning to take their toll.
    The ph is steady between 6.5 and 6.8 and there isn't a problem with heat either although I have raised my 400w HPS up a bit more to be sure. I've checked out the overgrow page at http://www.overgrow.com/growfaq/?qa=1111 but cannot make out what I have.
    Any advice much appreciated

Attached Files:

2. another pic

Attached Files:

3. well, i don't grow pot, but i do do some gardening, and since no one has replied yet, i'll give ya what i think. keep in mind i could very easily be wrong.

they look like either too much water or not enough. or too much light? just my suggestion. good luck;)

4. HIGH All, could be Iron deficiency? The link tells how to fix it.

What's your feeding schedule?

5. Many thanks daisy

Well the leaves were turning red at the edges so I haven't used anything for a week now tring to flush them with just plain water but they are getting worse so I'm a bit stuck as to the next step. Up to now I have been using Nuticulture Flower, B'Cuzz Bloom and a drop of superthrive. I was using Triple F for a few weeks but had a problem with the pH so have stopped that, plus it says only to use it for days 7-42 of the flowering and I'm on day 40 now so that won't be going back into the mix.

6. looks like a mixture of things, you have a naturally occuring N defficency, if your plant finishes flowring at approx 8 weeks..........but you also have what looks like K defficency, look at picture 14, and compare it to some of your leaves........it does look like an Iron deff, and still could be, but one of the traits of a K deff is to look like an Iron Deff.........the completely yellow leaves is the N deff, but the ones that are still green down the lenghth of the middle of the leaves and brown at the sides, are the ones that are showing you either a K deff or Iron deff........Peace out.......Sid

http://www.overgrow.com/growfaq/?qa=1111

Grasscity Deals Near You