What do you think THIS is all about Grasscity?!?!?!

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Berzerker42500, Mar 3, 2011.

1. Alright,so some background info.My gf and I broke up on the last day of January.A few days later we talk and things are back to normal.We talk the next day and again its fine.THEN the next day,she ends it again via online message saying it doesn't feel the same and she just isn't happy.Well first of all I don't get how you can come to the conclusion of it not being the same after only talking on the phone and online for two days.Never seeing eachother face to face.

Anyways here's actually the first thread I made about this.It's much more detailed BUT very long.But it gives all of the background info if anyone is interested. http://forum.grasscity.com/sex-love...-happened-gc-please-read-help-if-you-can.html

I didn't try talking to her until Valentines day just to see if she'd let me take her to lunch and get a chance to talk.It rang twice then went to voicemail.After that I sent her ONE message on Facebook.Two days later I was blocked.I tried contacting her two times in like two or three weeks.

SO,I was drinking with my cousin and his friend on sunday night/monday morning.They passed out at like 4 and I was pretty restless so I walked home at 4:30 and got home at 5.I got on facebook and noticed I wasn't blocked from her page anymore.So natrually I looked at it and she posted something about being 'lost and alone'.

I didn't contact her at all.I figured if she wants to talk she'll message me.Well the next night I fell asleep at around 1:30am and I woke up at 7:30 and apparently somebody called between the time i fell asleep and 3 in the morning because it woke everybody up in the house except me.

I thought it could maybe have been my cousins calling to see if I was going to help them move on Tuesday,but when I seen them they said it wasn't them calling.So that only leaves one person.The GF or EX-GF or whatever.

So fast forward to about 2am this morning(thursday morning)I was looking at my facebook messages,then left the page for about 5-10 min,then came back and decided to check out her page cause I knew thats the time she's usually on.Well it clicked on it and went to the last conversation from her rather than her page.AND SHE FUCKING BLOCKED ME AGAIN!

Like wtf?!I wasn't sending her messages or anything,so what reason would there be to do that?I think I have a hunch why,but I'd like to see if anyone else on GC says it first.

Thanks for reading guys,lets get some input on this.

2. Stop talking to her. Move on.

3. Never let facebook decide anything in a social manner. Its there to destroy the public, not create healthy relationships

4. maybe she needs time away from you and she realized what she lost but regretted it??

what the guy above said though.. don't let facebook run your social life.

i would try to make real contact with her if it doesn't work out then move on.

5. I'm NOT talking to her.

Nahh I don't take that shit seriously.I just don't understand why she re-blocked me if I wasn't even talking to her in the first place,well actually I think I do but like I said I want to see if anyone else on here says it first.

Yeah I agree man,I think she is regretting it.I'm waiting to get a few more responses to see if anybody else comes to the conclusion I have.

6. Bitch aint worth the trouble.

Shes even got your mind all twisted up and you dont even get to go in the vag anymore. Wtf is that!?

Continue not talking to her. Find a better chick.

7. I just read somewhere that 1 in 5 divorces
    is because of Facebook. It destroys marriages?

LOL, idk. Just forget about her, she's playing
    games and one day she was probably lonely
    and thinking about you, possibly wanted to
    be nice. Possibly wanted to talk...

...but then she reverted back to a little bitch
    and was like "Psh, whatever he isn't worth my
    time, I'm blocking that fool and forgetting about
    him."

I suggest you do the same. Move on.

8. just tell us why you think you got re blocked....

9. Alright for sure!Well I think she thought by unblocking me and saying shit about being lost and alone,she thought I was going to message her right away like a little bitch boy.But I wasn't falling for that shit.So as far as being reblocked,I'm thinking she's trying to get a reaction out of me,thinking I'll call her or some shit.

I mean everybody I know thinks she'll come back eventually because they've seen how our relationship was(it was amazing really)but I think she's just too stubborn and hard headed to admit to being wrong.I think she IS regretting it and soon enough she'll give in and try contacting me first.But until then I'm not budging.

10. heh.. my last gf cheated on me with my friend then blocked me and unblocked me repeatedly... its a mind game, dont fall for it.

11. i to have been blocked and unblocked on FB

currently blocked.

but i dono if that is why she did unblock and block you again, seems prettty logical to me.

and good call i would not budge as you intend on doing. it is important for her to take the steps to admit when she is wrong. otherwise it will never change. im going through something very similar, and i am SO happy that my girl finally is able to realize when she is wrong and or overreacting, it still takes her awhile but its finally changing and that makes me really really happy. but it was her that took the first step to changing, and it will have to be her in your situation as well.

12. It's good to hear that from another person man.

Deep down in my heart I don't believe it's truly over.And I don't think it's just wishful thinking either.My Mom,Sisters,Friends,Cousin all think she'll be back,it's just going to take some time for her to realize she misses me.

I mean I'm not over it by any means,but I'm over it more than I've been this entire month.

13. never message her again. cut off all contact.

if she wants your dick she will message you. if not she is not worth any mental/physical investment of any kind.

14. I also think it's probably driving her crazy that I'm not even trying to talk to her.That's why I think she blocked me again,like a fuck you(but not really)trying to get my attention.

15. eh i dono about trying to get your attention.....its not like FB lets you know you just got blocked, and if it does i didnt get notfied ha.

so with that in mind its really you trying to check out her profile that lets you know. meaning she already had your attention. i dono im stoned hah :smoke:

but if she still wants you then i can guarantee you its bothering her that you are not talking to her.

16. how do you know she was blocking you, and not just messing with her profile settings (i.e hiding her wall from EVERYONE because she was in a weird mood). don't jump to conclusions without actually confronting someone about an issue directly.

also, you don't have fucking caller ID? its 2011 mannnn! hahaha jk

17. it's blocked dude.her page works on my sisters and mom when they are logged into fb.

18. Man just get over it. If you are creeping on your mom and sisters facebook she is playing you like a damn fool.

If you really want to play that shit delete her off facebook and see what she says.

If nothing, it's over. You forget about her and realize you will make the girl who deserves you happy while she tries to live her shitty life as a slut.

19. I'm NOT on my mom or sisters fb.They are on their own and check it out periodically.They also wonder what the fuck happened.

20. treat her a little meaner to keap her keen, i found when i was trying to be
    the perfect boyfriend they get fed up of the smootchy crap and want a bad boy
    some of them love the emotional drama.

let her do the chasing.