What do you think this girl's intentions are?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Yummybud20, May 27, 2010.

1. I agree......

but i admit I might be a bit worried if a girlfriend was out eatign lunch and having dinner with some good looking guy all the time while dating me......hmm.

would you be okay with your boyfriend going out to dinner with a hot girl that is just a "friend".

i'm guessing most girls wouldn't like it even if they say its okay.

2. sounds like good advice. I think I need to make friends before I can have a girlfriend or it will never work because i'll get too clingy and have no life outside of my gf and that equals failure.

lol how do you aim for a friendzone.

also how would i initiate hanging out with her after this lunch without sounding like i'm asking her out on a date?

like she might think i'm asking her out on a date and if she doesn't want that or has a boyfriend she might get uncomfortable.

i'm sure if she has a boyfriend she'll bring it up when I meet her.

3. As I already said - she just wants to have lunch with you. Chill the hell out.

Why are you even talking about this girl like that? That's creepy as hell.

That's not why people become friends. :rolleyes:

Stop thinking about it. Its just lunch with someone from the past...

I wouldn't care at all if a guy I was with went out to lunch WITH A FRIEND whether she was hot or not. If you can't trust the person you're with, you shouldn't be with them to begin with.

Kid, you have SOOO much to learn.

4. lol i'm just creepy on the internet.

I think about having sex with every girl I see that is not fugly.

but anyways....... thanks for the advice. i'll just go and have lunch with her and try not to overthink and be a weirdo.

5. I think you just have to stand up for yourself once in awhile, man.

6. you're probably right i'm way too nice lol, you can even tell in a forum.

i'm not going to argue with anyone on the internet though.

are you in B.C that's funny i'm in the vancouver area.....

7. Right on, my man!
    I'm over on the Island myself.
    :smoke:

I get your point though.

Being genuinely nice is an excellent and rare trait to come by, it's just hard to develop and identify the line between "being nice" and "being someone's bitch".

8. So you're at risk of a minor misunderstanding if you ask to hang out again? The horror. Just ask. If she invited you to have lunch already, having remembered you from 7 years ago, she's not going to say "well, I wanted to catch up with you before, but now we're done and this lunch has gone so poorly I never want to see you again" that just won't happen. Even if she does bring up that she has a boyfriend, you don't have to worry that you've made her uncomfortable. She would be clarifying her status for your benefit more than hers so you don't get your hopes up for a relationship with her. But she probably won't. She'll probably just casually mention 'my boyfriend' at one point if she wants you to know about him and that will be all.

If you want it to not seem like a date just plan to meet during the day and don't spend any money on her. Say you want to get coffee/ice cream/go for a walk/blaze whatever on the weekend or figure out some afternoon that neither of you works.

9. chances of this are slim...trust me its happened to me numerous times.

10. I DEFINITELY couldn't agree more! I TRUST my girl, and that is one of my favorite parts of our relationship! The way she talks to me and treats me just showes that she would never do anything to hurt me!.. And my god the sex is fucking amazing..... Sorry, had to throw that little tid bit in there.. :)

Just go have lunch with the girl for godsakes! IT'S JUST LUNCH! If she want's your penis in or around her mouth, I'm sure you'll catch on to some sort of signal! I mean it's not THAT hard!

:rolleyes: