What do you think? Pics of my paintings

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by BellaBlue, Aug 20, 2009.

1. I dont think i am a great artist or anything like that, but I like to paint. It makes me feel better, so i do it. I have a few paintings that i have done but am wondering if anybody even likes them. What do you think?

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Ooh. I like the one with all the circles. Very bright and life-giving.

3. The first one says "Love at First Sight" in Kanji

4. I painted that for my son who is a perfectionist, I showed him that even circles can be pretty when they are imperfect.

5. honestly, I really like them! i'd like to see more bright colors used, just my opinion.
    but they're great, really.

6. man that fat as shit. i think its really cool how you like teach your son with cool as shit like that haha. keep it up its awesome

7. not bad at all you have some talent. I'm not really into abstract painting but to each their own right?

8. I like them. First third and fourth are my faves. Keep it up.

Edit: +rep

9. Now, that is an intelligent statement.

10. wow just great and very inspirational

11. Thank you so much! I appreciate all the feedback, I have many more paintings but I am always so afraid to show them to people. Thank you :)

12. Awesome!

13. The circle one is cool, id defintly hang it up in my appartment. there more enjoyable to look at knowing you just do it for fun. Its annoying looking at something thats begging you to like it.

14. Very beautiful. You have some real talent there! Think any art gallery would be pleased to have those. Are you using acrylics or oil? Looks acrylic just hard for me to tell :D

15. It's Acrylic. I'd love to work with oils, but I will need a better area to paint in, lol the mess would be too much to handle! Oils are so hard to clean up!