what do you think of this?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Herbalicous, Dec 24, 2012.

1. Ok so i met this girl at work the other day talked to her a good 3 or 4 times maybe about a minute each. She was really smiley each time and i dont wanna lose my chance if shed is?

Whattya think if i talk to her and say you seem like a really cool and interesting girl and id like to get to know you more can i have you number? Or should i just straight up ask her for it?:smoking:

2. Perfect.

3. If she says no... pass her a joint.

4. What?

5. Alls ya gotta do is pass her a joint if she says no.

Sounds like u got this op, ask for her number and see wat comes of it.

6. bitches be all over his dilly when they're stoned

7. [ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kTFZyl7hfBw]Mad TV-Can I Have Your Number - YouTube[/ame]

8. The way I see it the worst she can say is no, if that the case just pass her a joint.

9. But the real question is, do you pass her the joint if she says yes?

10. Well the way I look at it you can just pass her a joint if she says no

And if she says yes then don't pass it.

11. Naws bro ill pass her a joint no matter what. Blaze.

12. Of course, put it in her LIFE. If she never tried, put it in her LIFE. And if she says no..... pass her the joint!

But on a serious note to Herbalicous. Just ask if she'd like to have lunch with you. Keep it simple.

13. After you guys have been talking, just give her a smile, and ask her for it.

100% she'll give it to you.

14. tell her you trying to go half on a baby

15. pass her a va jay jay

16. Always ask for it after talking to her for around 5-15 minutes. Make your interest apparent while talking and say "hey, your awesome, we should chill sometime. What's your number?" Don't ask for it as in "can I have your number" demand it.