What do you think of this tattoo?

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by MattSKAA, May 2, 2013.

1. image-492195676.jpg

I think it's pretty cool but my girlfriend said it would be gay for a guy. Not sure where I would want it.

2. You're girlfriend is wise, you should agree with everything she says for now on.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Do it in between your belly button and your pubes. Then all will know your love of the beatles falls in between your love of your dick and your love of food.

Sent from my iPhone using GC Forum

• Like Like x 2
  4. Thats the funniest thing ive read all day ^
    Also, its not my decision but I don't like the fact of getting someone else's tattoo on my body
    I feel like you should try and be more creative with it

5. its a bit small.after a couple of years,the ink will spread and itll look like a blurry pic of some moustachiod europeans or mexicans or gay cowboys even....

• Like Like x 1
  6. Please get something that has actual meaning, not something you saw that looked cool on Facebook or something similar.

Sit down and make up something that has actual meaning to you, not the face of four indistinguishable men.

That probably sounds harsh, but honestly don't be one of the idiots that get some shitty tattoo they thought looked cool now and regret it ten years down the track.

7. It's cool, I like it.

8. #8 King of Kings, May 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2013
    I don't completely disagree but I will say that it is very judgmental to think "just cause it was done before it's not cool" idea to tattoo's. why judge tattoo's or the person getting them when we all smoke weed. I don't stop cause it's been done. Some people worship the Bible is that uncool cause it's been done? What's your favorite car? I bet you saw it before you decided.
    The only thing I recommend with getting a tattoo is think it through and bring friends and have a good time and no matter what it will always have meaning.

Edit OP great tat it maybe gay if in the wrong spot though. Just maybe get a cool background too (like the abbey road stripes)it and that could lessen the homo factor.

9. I would not get that tat. maybe a yellow submarine....but def not four small faces cause as previously posted in about ten years they will be all blurred out and stupid looking.

10. When tattoos blue you get them touched up. It happens with all tattoos. My loca shop gives out a card for a free touch up when needed

11. Yes, but this is something you are getting permanently inked onto your body, so wouldn't it make sense to get something that has great personal meaning to you, not something you saw that looked cool in a movie, on Facebook, etc.

All of those things are irrelevant as they aren't permanently inked onto your body.

I agree about thinking it through, I just personally believe tattoos should have some kind of personal meaning to you or about your life.

12. #12 Questabella, May 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2013
    I think either side of your top back just below the shoulder (not middle), or even on your chest above your heart would look bad ass. Maybe you can add some writing to the bottom of the tattoo if you want it to be more "unique" a beatle lyric or maybe your favourite song from them should be nice.

Edit: "I Me Mine" preety good song to tat on yourself.