What do you think of this starter kit?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by tortdad, Jan 11, 2018.

1. First time grower here and I was looking for just 5-10 autoflowering seeds when I came across this starter kit. I’d need to buy nutrients anyway so I wanted to get some options on if I really need all these nutrients or if I’m better off just buying seeds and going to a garden center for the nutrients.

To buy 5 seeds of White Widow from this seed bank is $59 USD

To buy 10 is $99 USD with a special going on right now of buy 10 get 10

This starter kit is $159 and you get 20 White Widow seeds plus the nutrients shown in the pic below.

Image1515687900.823532.jpg
    Image1515687915.878121.jpg

Is that a good deal or no? I could just get the 20 seeds and but the specific nutrients local but I’ve not done research yet on which nutrients I actually need.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Good website man. I support it too. I almost tried the white widow but they had a deal on the california dream and i couldnt pass on it. I would get the 10 + 10 if you plan on using them down the road. Personally i wouldn’t buy the starter kit or that stuff but it probably works well. I use the flora trio its cheap and has everything plants need, i do hydroponic though so not sure about soil. I plan on trying advanced nutrients next time maybe, even though i was very pleased with the trio. The super silver haze and the gold leaf they have on ilgm is great too btw

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ive never shopped from them but I’ve learned so much from that website and being on their email list helped me so much. It was crazy, like it seemed like they knew exactly what stage in the grow I was in.

Ive heard some people say not to buy from them, but there’s always a few of those with EVERY legitimate seed bank ever. Can’t blame something getting caught in customs on the bank

• Like Like x 1