what do you think of this setup?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by cvwlbk00, Mar 23, 2003.

1. ok here is my new setup. I have a 150 HPS for 2 plants in a 1.5x1.5 growing area. Temp is at 80 and humidity is at 50%. soil PH is at 6-6.5. there is also good ventilation. i plan on topping th e plants twice to get at least 4 bud sites. and by the way i am watering with water from my fish tank. what could i expect my yeild to be? and when should i set them into flowering if i only want the plants to be a little over two feet at harvest time. thanks for any replies

2. why are u using water from a fish tank wouldnt recomend it what with algea and shit just use tap water but let it stand for 24 hours start the budding at about a foot high they will end up probably alittle over 2feet

3. what the fish tank water ?

4. I agree with stinkbud, loose the fish tank water and flower at a ft. tall, they shouldn't get much bigger than 2ft. unless they are sativa. I had some sativa clones that were put under 12/12 at 1ft. and some of them grew over 3ft. tall.

5. because of the nutrients it conatains, but i have recentlly recived some advice and i am going to stop using this kind of water because of the potential bacteria problems