1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

what do you think of this setup?

Discussion in 'Indoor Marijuana Growing' started by cvwlbk00, Mar 23, 2003.

1. ok here is my new setup. I have a 150 HPS for 2 plants in a 1.5x1.5 growing area. Temp is at 80 and humidity is at 50%. soil PH is at 6-6.5. there is also good ventilation. i plan on topping th e plants twice to get at least 4 bud sites. and by the way i am watering with water from my fish tank. what could i expect my yeild to be? and when should i set them into flowering if i only want the plants to be a little over two feet at harvest time. thanks for any replies

2. why are u using water from a fish tank wouldnt recomend it what with algea and shit just use tap water but let it stand for 24 hours start the budding at about a foot high they will end up probably alittle over 2feet

3. what the fish tank water ?

4. I agree with stinkbud, loose the fish tank water and flower at a ft. tall, they shouldn't get much bigger than 2ft. unless they are sativa. I had some sativa clones that were put under 12/12 at 1ft. and some of them grew over 3ft. tall.

5. because of the nutrients it conatains, but i have recentlly recived some advice and i am going to stop using this kind of water because of the potential bacteria problems

Grasscity Deals Near You