what do you think of this light?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by richirich_99, Jun 2, 2008.

1. At first I didnt think it would, but then I saw
    "Reflector & Ballast are integrated in the same metal housing"

So I would assume since it already has a built in ballast (never seen that before) its ready to go, I would contact the company to make sure its ready to be plugged in upon purchase.

2. i just talked to someone with the company, and they said that it runs both HPS and MH, you just have a toggle switch to from one to the other, and said it comes ready to plug into a normal outlet. just ordered it for my new grow room/closet!

3. Good idea. Nice find, let us know how it works.

4. once i get my room all set up and ready to go, i'll be keeping a grow journal. The seeds i have are just some seeds from some weed that a few friends had. I got 8, hope at least 4 turn out to be fems.

5. Right on good luck, let me know when you post that journal, would like to keep an eye on it. Are you going to sprout with that light as well?

6. no im going to sprout under a flour bulb until there a few inches tall. how far away from the plants should i keep the MH and MPS when i begin using those?

7. I got my 400 w. HPS & MH bulbs, and a timer for $185 shipped from ebay. HTG Supply. I just screw in either bulb and thats it, no switch to push.

8. wow, thats an awesome deal bro! good luck with your lights and growing!