what do you think of this light set-up (for hydro grow)??

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by mr.niceguy619, Jul 7, 2006.

1. i've been searchin thru the forum and from what i have read this looks like a good set-up, but this will be only my 2nd grow(still doing 1st grow...want 2nd to do real well) i dont want to get ripped off or buy junk. so if anyone has any opinions either from past experience or just good "growin knowledge" i plan on going hrdro and growing about 6-8 clones at a time (also if you could: about how much would 8 clones yield with my potential set up????) http://www.htgsupply.com/productdetail.asp?productID=208

thanks for the help:D

2. go too insidesun.com its cheaper .Also no one can know about how much youll yeild , it might be 1oz/plant or 10oz/plant depends on strain,lighting,setup,temps,nutes,pot sizes..ect.

3. thats a good one i was thinking of getting the 400w hps the non switchable since i got a 175w metal halide for vegging. go for it I dont know about cheaper somewhere else or not but thats not to expensive for the function that it has make sure to see if it comes with the batwing reflector.

one love

yn78

4. i looked at in side sun...but it seemed like they only sell re-furbished stuff.

bump for more replies

5. bump for more input before i buy

6. They have new lights too.The 400watt refurbished is $100 and the new one is $130

7. really? ididnt know that, guess ill have to take another look (thanks)..................anyone else?

8. That looks like pretty good to me, don't know about price though. I am on my second grow now, and my setup has the ballast with the light. That one looks like the ballast is seperate so you can maybe have it outside the room possibly. Which would be nice to keep down the heat where the plants are growing.

9. Lol I didnt notice the other one came with both bulbs. Then go with that one.

10. well i just ordered the light mh& hps light for about $195 w/ s&h

ill let you guys know how it works