Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Do You Think Of This Idea?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MacGyverGirl, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Hi guys!

What would you guys think of me selling these crochet "Chapstick" concealing mushroom keychains?

They'd be about $3-5 with $2-4 shipping depending on location and quantity. They come with the key ring and they can be special ordered to your "Chapstick tube's" length and girth. They're also great from keeping people from stealing all your lighters!

I have one right now that I use to hold my "Chapstick" when my roommate is home because she hates the stuff and it works great!

Right now I can do colors pink, golden orange, black, green, and I may have a few other colors if I search.

The "Chapstick tube" would go into the draw-string bottom where there's also a bit of fluff to protect it.

All I need to know is the biggest girth on the "Chapstick" and how long it is and I can make it!

Pics:

Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

Whatcha think?

I'd be selling them via Etsy if I knew they would sell.

2. Personally I wouldn't buy it but I'm sure there's a market for it.

3. Haha that's a neat idea! I thought it was cute. Maybe there's a potential market, but you'd have to research that.

4. Eh, I would pick one up to support you but I don't think you'll find a HUGE market for that. Maybe crochet a nice stash spot or something, I'm sure that would have a bigger spark here than a Chapstick holder. Great work, though.

5. Lol it's pretty much a pipe or lighter stash. I say Chapstick because last I was told Etsy was bitchy about stuff like that.

6. I actually use the orange one as my stash. Pipe fits in mushroom stem, matches next to it, and if I remove a bit of the fluff, a small baggy of my medication fits in the mushroom top.

7. Agh, I see. What keeps the pipe from falling out the bottom? Is it secured in there somehow or does it easily fall out?

8. The bottom pulls close with a draw string. You can tie it good if you're really worried, but it holds good for me. My pipe hasn't fallen out or broken yet and the keychain gets all slung around on my bag.

9. pretty cool i doubt ud make a huge amount of money but im sure ull sell i few i might get 1

10. Coolio! I guess I'll post it on Etsy. PM me on here the largest girth of your pipe (or atleast a good idea i.e a quater, a nickel, ect..) and how long it is if you want one and what color and I'll make one to order. C:

Etsy link will be posted soon

11. you should make a bong sweater or something that would be neato

12. I've thought about doing that but it's hard because you need measuremeants that are pretty close and I don't know anyone who would buy. :/

13. Idk I just thought it was neat but I mean u can make more money than a 4 dollar little tingy, you can even put a pocket and stuff, I think it could sell ya know

14. Maybe I'll make bong straps that hold your lighter and a small baggy of weed. :p

15. thats pretty cool for real i would buy one but im just not gonna advertise a mushroom to police i live in a super strict state on weed it sucks. at least i know i can have guns though!

16. At first, I thought you meant a sweater that you wear, that also functions as a bong...

17. a bong sweater would be freaking sweet

18. I've totally heard of this before. Good idea, super handy; something my girl would get for her pipe. Haha, best of luck MacGyver Girl! ;)

19. Id buy one of those if i lived in colorado or something too thats pretty sweet. when weed is legal ima hit you up for some stuff lol.