Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you think of this guys opinions?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dexter12, Jan 23, 2012.

1. Hahah your hard as fuck G! oh please if he disrespected weed you'd fight him? thats sad if you would, like I said to the other guy another stoner who thinks it's pure blasphemy to say something about weed, you'd fight him for saying he doesn't like weed? now thats someone who likes weed way too much.

2. #22 Gotalighter?, Jan 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2012
    Haha no, i would fight him for comparing me to a hippy and or a no life who sits around and accomplishes nothing all day or some retard who cherishs a plant as a god. which im definatly not in no way. He had a few good views but than it all went to shit imo with prejuduices and clearly he has some hidden hate on something. Good on him for admitting alchohols making him stupid though.

Calm down dexter. Youre pedestal isnt as nice as you think.

Edit:Oh, and clearly hes one of those " I hate marijuana but god booze is good" kinda guys.
    and his "Try it" arguement is neglible because i am 100 percent sure if you told him you had never drank a drop of beer before, he would be DEMANDING you try it hahaha. and when you got sick and puked he would call you a pussy for not being able to drink more, or tell you to keep drinking till you become a champ or some shit.