What do you think of this grow?

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by PurpleElephant617, Jan 10, 2017.

1. IMG_1275.JPG Whats Up GC community I'm a legal MA caregiver this is a new account and wanted to share a recent little grow I had abt 2 Months ago and wanted to see your thoughts
    This strian was suppose to be a GSC cut but turn out to be a whole other cut of a different strain so unknown genetics but was very rewarding
    It was a one plant grow with a 300w Led light fox farm ocean forest soil with fox farm nutrients. Grow During veg and Bloom and Tiger Bloom in flower
    Here are some pics as an example. Got abt 46 grams just short 10 grams from 2oz
    IMG_0903.JPG IMG_0998.JPG IMG_1158.JPG I

Attached Files:

2. Looks good man.

Personally I'd trim the nugs from the first pic a little more but that's just because I'm meticulous when it comes to that.. it all goes towards the cause(edibles, desperate times) so my belief is "better to overtrim than under".

3. Cool thanks for the advice I'll keep that in mind for the next batch coming up this was my 2nd harvest so still learning @Jimmyyahoo