Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you think of this bud?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Cigblunt, May 6, 2013.

1. #1 Cigblunt, May 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2013
    hey grasscity folks:cool: Just wanted to drop by a show a picture of some bud I picked up today. This is about half of what I got for a dime and the dime was .5-.7, so I have a couple questions? Is this decent for a dime and what do you think of the quality of the bud?:smoke:[​IMG]

2. Nice picture, it looks like marijuana.

3. Did the picture show up? And does it look like crap or decent lol?

4. :smoke:Bump. Anyone else see the pic and what do you think of it?

5. Pic isn't working for me yo

6. I don't seem to recall seeing a picture in your post, try posting again and see what comes about :)

7. My Bad, I thought it was uploaded. Here, hopefully this should work.

Attached Files:

8. try taking a picture with higher resolution and finer detail. judging by the dark green/brownish color it looks like mids

9. Can't see shit dude, try putting effort into taking your pictures.

10. [​IMG]

u mad?

11. No, it's just hard to judge a buds quality from a picture like that lol.

The extra 5 seconds snapping the pic really pays off ;)

12. Sorry for the bad picture quality, it was the best my iPhone would do. I didn't try to make it look like shit lol.

13. Kind of to late to take a picture now. It was a decent high though.

14. It looked alright, and just so you know, an iPhone can take MUCH better pictures.

I get better pictures out of my 7 year old 3MP digital camera, there is no excuse anymore, technology is so good.

15. yea, you were better off when we couldnt see the pic..
    Im being 100% honest here.. i dont even know where to find reggie if i wanted to!

16. ^Go go gadget ganja!

I've got the opposite problem, can't find anything BUT reggie these days.

Except those lame ass kids that try to sell "fire" for 15 bucks a gram. That shit doesn't fly with me.

17. :eek: But your in Canadia! How can this be? lol

18. ^Small-ish town (Population 20,000~) And I live so far out, I'm a little "out of the loop"

I gotta go a town over (half hour drive) if I want no bullshit, straight up good weed for a good price.

19. Ok sorry for the crappy picture guys.

20. S'good, I was kind of a dick about it, just seen a lot of fuzzy "how does my bud look?" pictures lately.

If it smoked good, and got you high, than that's all that matters :)