Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what do you think of this bong as a first bong?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by krippy, Oct 14, 2008.

1. Sure why not. Although you can buy a cheap RooR with that price...

2. thats true, but a roor for that price wont hold much water/ice and i like a cool smoke, the last time i used a bong once i got sick the next day my nose was stuffed, i had a sore throat and bad cough, im guessing the irritation left me vulnerable.. or just bad luck

3. Have you ever smoked a roor?

4. My first bong was a homemade one made out of a soda bottle... So in terms of first bong, this is awesome compared to mine.

5. ^hah. Who's wasn't? Good times...

6. nope, but im looking at some now.. theres no headshops around here that sell bongs so ill probably have to order it online, i found this site that has some roors, do you know a better one?

http://www.weedcity.com/shop/default.asp

7. #8 wesmanavus, Oct 14, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2008
  8. yea my first homeade was a gatorade bottle lol

o damn i just fell in love with the blue 500

9. if i were you and it was my first bong id get a nice plastic one, i know it sounds shitty but they get the job done/they dont break (unless a dumbass bestfriend wants the know how much heat it can withstand by putting a flame next it for like five minutes and burns a hole in your very sentimental lasted for 6 years bong) which i doubt will happen. but seriously first bong: plastic cause you ALWAYs fuck up your first bong and break it.as i did and im looking into ordering a bong also but from www.grasscity.com i have friends who ordered a roor and it came in one piece and in less than a week well to his sister atleast it took a whole nother month to get it to him but they are fast is what im trying to say and woah im baked

10. haha! :smoking:

i looked at some multichamer acrylics, but i want a nice glass one as ive been using a homeade plastic one, ive had enough of it and i want a nice piece :p

11. Yeah baby!

12. that could fairly well be my new bong, the size is nice and the price is fair

13. Hell yeah man the blue 500 is probably the best cheap roor.

14. Ya... Let's buy a $80 Blue label (like 2mm?) ROOR and then pay $40 for SIGNED International Shipping to the US

If there shipping wasn't Signed-Delivery Only, they would have a ton of business from me though.

The Molino Mad Scientist rips pretty well for such a small little thing...
    (well it's like 13.5 inches or so [I believe], but very small in diameter). I had the pleasure of toking out of my friend's the day after I bought my PHIRE...

I must say that High Quality Diffuser -> Downtube\Cheap Diffuser + Percolator though.
    So I would take a ROOR
    (German engineered to have a near perfect water\volume ratio, so they do smoke extremely well) over most pieces, though many other brands know what they are doing as well...

15. Dude I had that bong once I'm not even kidding. It's actually a lot of fun, but the percolator gets real dirty fast. The smoke it pulls is unreal though, hard to clear if you're not used to bongs. Personally I'm gonna stick to simple bongs from now on..

16. FUKKKK no, u will die unless you have been smoking for a while, and if your just starting then get a smaller one then work your way up, that shits too big.

17. Yea i was gonna say the Blue ROORs on EDIT are a good deal, like 70 for the cheapest one, def get that, or something else from that sire since its so cheap